This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Adrenalize custom Jackson

No you are the attention whore RacerShit.

This never happened on the other two message boards I posted pics on. Nobody insulted me there. Nobody wrote crap replies.

Only a guy with a small dick would call himself RacerX.

Comment

Originally posted by shredder85:
      </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Arash:
      RacerX has no life. His entire existence only makes sense on the JCF.

Posting your life away eh?

I am off to bed.
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">good, now we won't have to listen to your stupidity anymore

kevin
      </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">And I won't have to listen to yours either.

Comment

I think its hysterical that you guys are bashing away at Arash here and he's not backing down, not running away.
        I don't find it at all strange that he really liked the graphic without knowing it was a Def Leppard thing. I saw Phil's guitar before I knew who's it was or where the graphic came from and thought it was awesome. I didn't know when I saw it that it was an album cover. I just thought it was great.
        I also think its great that Arash got an in-process pic grom the custom shop and shared it with us. How many folks here have had process pics sent to them? How many have thought to ask?
        So he sent folks into a frenzy when he first came here calling it his "signature" guitar. Everybody ripped on him and he talked about it on another board. So what? The JCF members drew first blood. He didn't start the shit, you guys did.

Frankly I'm embarrased by your collective behavior in this thread. That's difficult for me to say cause we're like family here, but there it is. Please stop this silliness.

Comment

Originally posted by Arash:

This never happened on the other two message boards I posted pics on. Nobody insulted me there. Nobody wrote crap replies.

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/idea2.gif[/img] maybe we're insulting you b/c you insulted the jcf. ever think of that, moron?

kevin
          the trend is dead r.i.p. dime

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckracer:
            I think its hysterical that you guys are bashing away at Arash here and he's not backing down, not running away.
            I don't find it at all strange that he really liked the graphic without knowing it was a Def Leppard thing. I saw Phil's guitar before I knew who's it was or where the graphic came from and thought it was awesome. I didn't know when I saw it that it was an album cover. I just thought it was great.
            I also think its great that Arash got an in-process pic grom the custom shop and shared it with us. How many folks here have had process pics sent to them? How many have thought to ask?
            So he sent folks into a frenzy when he first came here calling it his "signature" guitar. Everybody ripped on him and he talked about it on another board. So what? The JCF members drew first blood. He didn't start the shit, you guys did.

Frankly I'm embarrased by your collective behavior in this thread. That's difficult for me to say cause we're like family here, but there it is. Please stop this silliness.
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Chuckracer is a true human being and a fine gentleman. Thanks!

Comment

I am off to bed.
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">
              "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Arash:

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/idea2.gif[/img] maybe we're insulting you b/c you insulted the jcf. ever think of that, moron?

kevin
                </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Really? And how did I insult the JCF, faggot?

You started the insults maggot.

Faggot rhymes with maggot. Double wammy.

Comment

Originally posted by Arash:
                  Time for the admins to close this thread.
                  Same shit as last time.
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL - If you weren't such an obnoxious prick ....
                  Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Originally posted by MOSHWITZ:
                    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I am off to bed.
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh really? Why should I?

How did I piss on your lunchbox?

This thread is a study in group dynamics and collective behaviour. Wonderful.

Comment

Originally posted by A.Pulverizer:
                      I didn't think you would ever show your face here again, after bashing the JCF over at the BC Rich forum. [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]
                      http://www.bcrich.com/bcrbb/viewtopi...c427ff3eaa9d7b
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">hmmmmmmmmmm...........remember this? and don't rhyme. rhyming is for losers.......well, i guess you can if you want to!

kevin

Comment

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by A.Pulverizer:
                        I didn't think you would ever show your face here again, after bashing the JCF over at the BC Rich forum. [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]
                        http://www.bcrich.com/bcrbb/viewtopi...c427ff3eaa9d7b
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">hmmmmmmmmmm...........remember this? and don't rhyme. rhyming is for losers.......well, i guess you can if you want to!

kevin
                        </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Kevin: Please give me two kisses on each of my smelly balls and I will forgive you.

Comment

no, i'd rather not, since you don't have balls anyway [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

kevin

Comment

I masturbate on a regular basis while dreaming about Ophrah Winfrey.

Comment

I masturbate on a regular basis while dreaming about Ophrah Winfrey.

Comment

no, i'd rather not, since you don't have balls anyway [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

kevin
                                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">What a shitty insult.

I thought you could do better than that.

Please fight more fiercly.

Comment

Working...
                                X