X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Adrenalize custom Jackson

Originally posted by Arash:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by shredder85:
    no, i'd rather not, since you don't have balls anyway [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

kevin
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">What a shitty insult.

I thought you could do better than that.

Please fight more fiercly.
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">nope, i'm done. i've already proven you were wrong, so there's no need to fight anymore. even though you're still a moron.

kevin
    the trend is dead r.i.p. dime

Comment

Originally posted by shredder85:
      </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Arash:
      </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by shredder85:
      no, i'd rather not, since you don't have balls anyway [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

kevin
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">What a shitty insult.

I thought you could do better than that.

Please fight more fiercly.
      </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">nope, i'm done. i've already proven you were wrong, so there's no need to fight anymore. even though you're still a moron.

kevin
      </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No you are not done faggot.
      You haven't proven anything at all and I am not wrong.
      Running away eh?

I win. What a looser.
      I would never have Kevin the Maggot Faggot back me up in an insult war.

RacerShit and Kevin Faggot regularly engage in hot sizzling gay sex. RacerShit wants it up his tight shredders ass while Kevin Maggot screams for more as RacerShit gets ready to shoot his load right in Kevin's good eye.

Comment

(...desperately clicks "Close Topic" icon at the bottom of the screen)

"Only administrators or moderators may perform this action."

Oh well, it was worth a shot.

- E.
        Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Originally posted by AlexL:
          (...desperately clicks "Close Topic" icon at the bottom of the screen)

"Only administrators or moderators may perform this action."

Oh well, it was worth a shot.

- E.
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes it was. I tried it as well. No luck.

Comment

This whole topic is causing "Arash" on my ass. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by MODEL6LOVER:
              This whole topic is causing "Arash" on my ass. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Lovely. Please be aware that the train leaves without passengers today.

[ February 22, 2004, 09:22 PM: Message edited by: Arash ]

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckracer:
                I think its hysterical that you guys are bashing away at Arash here and he's not backing down, not running away.
                I don't find it at all strange that he really liked the graphic without knowing it was a Def Leppard thing. I saw Phil's guitar before I knew who's it was or where the graphic came from and thought it was awesome. I didn't know when I saw it that it was an album cover. I just thought it was great.
                I also think its great that Arash got an in-process pic grom the custom shop and shared it with us. How many folks here have had process pics sent to them? How many have thought to ask?
                So he sent folks into a frenzy when he first came here calling it his "signature" guitar. Everybody ripped on him and he talked about it on another board. So what? The JCF members drew first blood. He didn't start the shit, you guys did.

Frankly I'm embarrased by your collective behavior in this thread. That's difficult for me to say cause we're like family here, but there it is. Please stop this silliness.
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I endorse Chuckracer posts exclusively.

Comment

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest:
                  Wow, I just read the B.C. Rich forum link above and all the JCF topics linked as well as Thoraby's website... admins, maybe keep an eye on this thread to prevent feces from hitting the fan again. Those JCF topics are probably the worst mudslinging events I've ever seen on here. That stuff shouldn't happen.
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">too late for that.

kevin

Comment

okay, let's make this official.

arash, this is your one and only warning. i understand that this is a two way street, but you cannot expect to post here and expect a warm welcome considering your last time here.

my initial impulse was to ban you and give you the avatar, but i read chuck's post, and being the voice of reason that he is, i'm not going to. just know that the admins are watching you, you're on very thin ice, and if you call another person "faggot", you're gone.

again, i have no idea why you came back, as you had to have known that you're not coming back into open arms, so to speak.

sully
                    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                    Sully Guitars on Facebook
                    Sully Guitars on Google+
                    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

• Re: Adrenalize custom Jackson

Oh! Thank God!!! Or should I say thank you Sully.

I dont understand how that guy can come in here after bashing JCF and expect a warm welcome.

Comment

thank you sully.

kevin

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckracer:
                          ... Everybody ripped on him and he talked about it on another board. So what? The JCF members drew first blood. He didn't start the shit, you guys did.
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">However, he's been "bumping" this topic till it got to the point where it is now. No reason for that BS. [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

Comment

Wow, and I get roasted for saying that a vintage Charvel is not for me? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] Sheesh, guys, look at what you've done in this thread! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
                            Gotta get away from here.
                            Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
                            Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

kevin

Comment

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                                X