X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Adrenalize custom Jackson

Originally posted by RacerX:
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] i'm with him. but, i'm biased.

kevin
    the trend is dead r.i.p. dime

Comment

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

I would be inclined to agree.

Comment

Good to be back, I thought my life was getting boring. thank god for this board, this is better then watching fight club. I say we put the 2 guys in a 6 by 6 metal room and let them each grab their favorite guitar and bash it out, now that would be cool. We could have some new blood splatter guitar designs.

Comment

Comment

are you implying me and arash? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] i'd give him more than a rash [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

kevin

Comment

Arash:

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] carrot top sucks

kevin

Comment

Is that guy in RacerX's post Marty Friedman? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Make it so....

Comment

[img]graemlins/idea2.gif[/img]
                        Rodney King: Can't we all just get along? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
                          Arash:

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Speak for yourself. Not this collective behaviour thing. Not that I care, but why would everyone hate someone behind his keyboard that you have never met before?
                          Becasue of a guitar? Nice one. You are a true human being.
                          The internet makes some people feel too powerful and influential.

Comment

Originally posted by jsullysix:
                            okay, let's make this official.

arash, this is your one and only warning. i understand that this is a two way street, but you cannot expect to post here and expect a warm welcome considering your last time here.

my initial impulse was to ban you and give you the avatar, but i read chuck's post, and being the voice of reason that he is, i'm not going to. just know that the admins are watching you, you're on very thin ice, and if you call another person "faggot", you're gone.

again, i have no idea why you came back, as you had to have known that you're not coming back into open arms, so to speak.

sully
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sully:
                            Did I expect a warm welcome? No I didn't.
                            Oh and about last time, what happened? I got bashed out of here for calling my guitar my signature model. And I am the criminal?
                            On most other boards threads like this would have been erased or locked.
                            Why does that not happen here?
                            Because this board is not run by a single commercial company or organisation. Board amininstrators and moderators just couldn't care less. Just like last time. There is no reputation to protect.
                            On the B.C. Rich or Seymour Duncan forum this would never have happened.
                            Says alot about the people who post here regularly.

And I am getting bashed out again.
                            I am not expecting to call anyone a faggot again, but when people repeatedly hurl insults, mean sarcasm and degrading comments at me, do you expect me to remain silent and not respond?
                            You call it a two way street but yet you only warn me?
                            So since the others are regulars, they can continue to insult the newcomer?

Not only am I going to bash the JCF on the B.C. Rich board again but I am also going to start JCF bashing sessions on two other message boards as well, for the treatment I got here.

[ February 23, 2004, 06:50 AM: Message edited by: Arash ]

Comment

To all others: Not that I care, but ban me for what?
                              For responding to the insults and the degrading comments?
                              Or for not letting myself be bashed?
                              Or maybe because I refused to dance along to your song?

Comment

Originally posted by Arash:

Not only am I going to bash the JCF on the B.C. Rich board again but I am also going to start JCF bashing sessions on two other message boards as well, for the treatment I got here.
                                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No, please don't

Comment

Working...
                                X