X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Adrenalize custom Jackson

Originally posted by BillM:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Arash:

Not only am I going to bash the JCF on the B.C. Rich board again but I am also going to start JCF bashing sessions on two other message boards as well, for the treatment I got here.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Exactly. People need to know what kind of degenerate low lives inhabit the JCF board. (The honourable Chuckracer excluded).

[ February 23, 2004, 08:13 AM: Message edited by: Arash ]

Comment

Originally posted by Arash:
      Exactly. People need to know what kind of degenerate low lives inhabit the JCF board.
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

Keep pumpin' it out Arash. Good to see your heeding Sully's warning.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph E.:
        </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Arash:
        Exactly. People need to know what kind of degenerate low lives inhabit the JCF board.
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

Keep pumpin' it out Arash. Good to see your heeding Sully's warning.
        </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Why did he only warn me?
        I didn't start this.
        According to Sully the "regulars" should obviously be permitted to continue bashing and insulting the newcomer.

It's like grade school all over again. You sit in class while the teacher is talking and some asshole from the back of the class room throws something at you. You turn around to yell at him and the teacher warns you instead of the low life at the back of the class.

Ignorance and arrogance go well together.

What a great principle.

Actually I encourage Sully or any other Administrator to please delete my profile and ban me. That way I will not be tempted to post here again and RacerX and his troops can continue his crusade against me behind my back, without me ever having to see or read any of the insults or the mean sarcasm.

[ February 23, 2004, 09:12 AM: Message edited by: Arash ]

Comment

Round 2 of the JCF bashing over at the BC Rich Forum.

http://www.bcrich.com/bcrbb/viewtopic.php?p=16064#16064

Comment

Why did he only warn me?
            I didn't start this.
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Actually, yes you did.

This thread was pretty much dead back on page 1 until you decided to "bump" it with a meaningless post with the sole intent to stir things up again. So please don't lecture me on ignorance and arrogance. If there's been any shown here, it's most definately from you.

As far as banning you, my vote was to ban you about two pages ago.

Comment

Arash .. buh bye ...
              Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

You were a very lonely child weren't you?

Comment

Actually I encourage Sully or any other Administrator to please delete my profile and ban me.
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">hm...okay. let it not be said that i don't give the jcf members what they want.

sully
                  Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                  Sully Guitars on Facebook
                  Sully Guitars on Google+
                  Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Oh man, I work a 16 hour shift yesterday and miss all the fun. Sheesh....life isn't fair sometimes. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    Scott
                    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

boo friggity hoo!!!!!!!!!!
                      I hope that's spelled RON! J/K!!

Comment

Oh lock this thing already! Jesus!

Comment

Damn I wanted to say RIGHT!!! so RON would not correct me on my spelling

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckracer:
                            Oh lock this thing already! Jesus!
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            Scott
                            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Working...
                            X