Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I could rest in peace ..

Yeah I love it !
    Before I got that git I thought that graphic sucks, even if I found them beautiful sometimes I thought that i could bet bored of it !
    But when I saw that Lightnig ONE I got mad =) Too really impressive =)
    I tested I put my guitar on a normal non guitarist guy he had a fuckin' style =)
    Randy Rhoads is a genius ..

Re: I could rest in peace ..

What do you mean ONLY an RR1? That's top of the line! Congrats

Comment

Beautiful axe. Congratulations! I never cared for the Lightning Sky graphic before (I'm not normally into graphics in general), but I think it looks GREAT on that V.

Comment

Nice! I'll be getting one of those sometime in my lifetime. Enjoy it. That is an order. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Nice score bro! I love my RR1, but mine is an older one with a Kahler. I plan on buying a second one next year so I will have 2 that are 20 years apart. I may not wait though as I am experiencing SEVERE G.A.S. after seeing this one. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Congrats! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm so glad to hear taht kind of thing that I send u another pic took by the guy who sold it to me ..
            Hell Yeah, the Lightning really fits perfectly with the git !
            U can see pics, but just guess how it looks like in reality =) Wonderfull. Jackson FUCKIN' ROCKS !=)

Comment

Dude, what do you mean ONLY a RR1?? Helllloooo...man I would love to have it. I own a RX10D...and I never say JUST a RX10D, cause it's mine and I love it. But man you have got a sweet ass axe there. If you are not happy with it, please feel free to send it to me. LOL..I will gladly send you my Ibanez RG350DX, BC Rich skull pile Jr.V, and my RX10D in trade LOL. Anyway great guitar, enjoy it. I'll send pics of my awesome RX10D when I get em...cause it's the best to me [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

nice axe. the rr1 is sweet but id sure love to get a 24 fret 1 hum rhoads. ive got a 24 fret 1 hum kelly that rocks, but ive always liked the rhoads shape better. i love that lightning!

Comment

Nice axe, but ever hear of cropping a pic? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Sweeeeeeeet!!! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] I love the lightning graphic!! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
                    So how much was it? Looks like its in nice shape too. I just worked out a deal with Joe_Steeler on a absolutely mint Shannon soloist. I cant wait to get it! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm so glad to hear taht kind of thing that I send u another pic took by the guy who sold it to me ..
                      Hell Yeah, the Lightning really fits perfectly with the git !
                      U can see pics, but just guess how it looks like in reality =) Wonderfull. Jackson FUCKIN' ROCKS !=)
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">did he throw the shoes in on the deal ?? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I could rest in peace ..

Finally got the one of my dreams ...
                        It's only a RR1n but it's wonderfull to play that kind of git .

<center></center>

[ February 22, 2004, 01:23 PM: Message edited by: TEKKY ]

Comment

Lightning Sky?

Comment

congrats, I love the Lightning Sky graphic!! Jack.

Comment

Hell No !!!
                              I'd have liked to have the shoes too =)
                              I said only RR1 coz I thought lots of people here owned custom models, but I was wrong ...
                              U won't trust me dudes, I got it for 1000 bucks, and it's perfect, the guy was a real fool imo !!!
                              I can't wait, I need to play again ..
                              Bye -

Comment

Working...
                              X