X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1990 USA Jackson Custom Shop Tele

<center>

<table><Tr><td valign="top">

Hi all. If anyone is still interested, I finally finished getting that Jackson tele I picked up into tip top shape and got a chance to photograph it.

I am very pleased with how it turned out, and the Tone Zone / Air Norton combination sounds killer. One thing cool to note is the Logo is painted using the same paint as the sparkle silver in the burst.

I replaced all the old corroding mini switches with black ones, put a brand new Schaller on, brand new black toggle switch. Pulled all the old messy wiring (and a ton of old nasty solder.
    It plays awesome like a Jackson should. I feel very lucky to have been in the right place at the right time to pick it up.

Oh yeah, extra special props to Dave at Frets on The Net who provided me with the proper fitting Humbucker rings. They are the absolute highest quality rings I have ever encountered. Without him, I would have been up shits creeks, as the ones that were mounted on there were badly painted by the previous owner (and looked awfully silly with all that extra space).

- Rich -
    </td><td> </td><td valign="top">

</td></tr></table></center>

Re: 1990 USA Jackson Custom Shop Tele

That looks sweet! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] Looks brand new...

Comment

I thought Jackson wasn't suppose to copy Fender shapes.

Comment

Gilbert..You are a complete ass. Look again, this guitar was made in 1990.

Comment

[img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Damn, I wish Jackson would still make one of those, I can picture one with 1 Hum, short scale, and a Kahler Pro trem. Very nice Sir [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

That´s sooo damn sweet! I´ve never liked silverbursts, but that one rocks. Does anyone have any clue how many were built before they stopped making them? "Tele-oists" show up from time to time, but there can´t be that many.

Comment

Originally posted by deviltronix:
              Gilbert..You are a complete ass. Look again, this guitar was made in 1990.
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">i know he's gone, but that was too damn funny. you can get tele's all damn day long, too.

sully
              Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
              Sully Guitars on Facebook
              Sully Guitars on Google+
              Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Man, I can't say it enough bro, that is very sweet! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] And thanks for the nice words also my friend [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Dave->
                Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

man i want one of those too!

Comment

That's one sweeeet guitar [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                    X