Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roswell in da house

Luckily none of Bea Arthur's vaginal discharge was on it:

[img]graemlins/rant.gif[/img] Even though it arrived safely and appeared to be packed well (in a huge Taylor box with tons of packing but no up/fragile markings at all), there was no packing at all inside the case and one good drop would have shattered the neck. From now on I'm going to send a link to Neal Moser's guitar packing thread to everyone I buy from.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Re: Roswell in da house

Wow.....Niiiiiice!
    Keep it up, and you're gonna have the nicest collection of rare & 1 of a kind Jacksons on the forum. Hey, I sure would like to see a pic of the back of the neck, headstock, & body (hint hint).
    >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

If you don't mind me asking, what serial number did you score? I also have a Roswell that I bought two years ago, RSW012.
      "POOP"

Comment

I saw the old thread where someone was able to give you a bit of history on your guitar, that was *very* cool. Hopefully I'll be as forutnate: mine's RSW 016. The letter that came with it says that it was purchased in late '98 for use in the video for the remix of Robert Palmer's "Addicted to Love" (if I had video capture I'd post some pics from the tape that was included) and that prior to 13 Jan 04 it was only used in the shoot.
        Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Doug - Here's a few shots of the back (with one big scratch caused by a model's metal robot costume). [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

But I've got a loooong way to go to catch up to some of even the moderate collectors here, much less the avid ones.

Comment

Well now, thats one fine looking axe there! Is this why youve been cleaning house as of late?
            Congrats [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks Don! The housecleaning was prompted by the Warthog and the fact that I'd been looking for a new Soloist, JJ & 7-string for a while.

This one was kind of an accident. I pushed the guy a little and he really backed off on his asking price. Since I'd just missed on a few of these over the last couple of years I thought I'd go ahead and grab this one while it was available.

Comment

Nice score man!

Comment

Very nice!!

Fish you Won!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

certainly a nice collectors piece. Id make a nice lil glass booth for it with some "futuristic" lighting.

Comment

looks great [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                      Can you post the link to Neal Moser's guitar packing thread? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

whoa!!! WOW!!!! That is an amazing guitar!!!!
                        Congratulations!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by busdriver:
                          looks great [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                          Can you post the link to Neal Moser's guitar packing thread? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The link is here in the latest "UPS destroyed my guitar" thread.

Comment

Congrats on the Jackson SpaceDobro [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Newc
                            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Hey, at least it has strings and not keys. [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X