cost of a DoubleNeck Jackson?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cost of a DoubleNeck Jackson?

anybody got a rough estimate..of what you should expect to pay for a doubleneck monster ?

Re: cost of a DoubleNeck Jackson?

I am thinking in the neighborhood of around $4K or at least in the same zip code [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

It will be expensive.....shop around to the different dealers...and definitely Kevin Easton for a qoute....

Comment

I don't intend on gettign one. I was just wondering.

you know, "deep thoughts," by the_drip [img]graemlins/idea2.gif[/img]

Comment

This will be something I will be looking into in the near future.

Comment

Speaking of Jackson doublenecks, happened to see this on Ebay yesterday:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=33044

Comment

My black King V doubleneck (identical to Mustaine's black one) was going to be like 5300.00 but I worked for a dealer at the time and got it for less. The second one, now my favorite and used for shows, I got from Ebay, so it doesn't count.

There's a guy on here claiming to have ordered an identical copy of the Amber King V Doubleneck Mustaine had for a customer. I think it was that Matt's Music guy...but he probably won't tell you anything unless you wanna buy one from him. Definitely try Easton... [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

alot of monry

Comment

Pharaoh - Now why would you go and say something negative sounding about that "Matt's Music" guy? We do have one of these on order with Jackson for a customer and I would be more than happy to discuss the price on it with anyone that's interested. I just can't do it here on the forum, if I do I'll be asking for trouble from Jackson. Anyone that would like a price on this guitar, or any other guitar for that matter just has to email me.

Matt [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Monitor this thread and auction:

http://www.jcfonline.com/cgi-bin/ult...&f=11&t=001764
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by mattsmusiccenter:
                    Pharaoh - Now why would you go and say something negative sounding about that "Matt's Music" guy?

Matt [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Didn't mean for it to sound negative, and going back and reading it myself, I don't think it does...but if you read it that way i'm sorry. If you meant it by the fact that i said "try Easton" it's only because I associate them with Jackson more than you. Not because you're evil or I don't like you...I simply don't know ya'. So don't take it as me slamming you. Just going with what I know...
                    I'm also quite prone to shoving my foot in my mouth, so it probably won't be the last time I appear to bag on someone, when in reality i'm just being sarcastic. Sorry for any ill-will or sense of negativity.

[img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                    X