Placed an order Yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Placed an order Yesterday

Well, I finally ordered a USA Jackson at our dealer down here. I am getting a Yellow Gold Pearl WR-1. I will definitely post pics when I get the guitar, but its going to be a while. Jackson says 3-5 months [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img] but its worth the wait. Warriors RULE!

Re: Placed an order Yesterday

Warriors RULE!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">They certainly do! Can't wait to see the pics. Congrats on your order.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I can`t wait to see that color!! Jack.

Comment

Wow thats gonna be one hell of a looker.

I can't even imagine what its gonna look like, can't wait for the pics.

Comment

Thanks, I'm soooo excited about this guitar. I keep telling Myself this needs to be the last guitar I'll ever buy. I've got an awesome string-thru Rhoads, and soon (well not soon enough) I'll have a killer Floyd equipped Warrior.

Comment

I keep telling Myself this needs to be the last guitar I'll ever buy.
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah right! I said that 4 Jacksons ago... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Ken

Comment

Working...
            X