Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anticipation.... aren't parcel tracking services great!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anticipation.... aren't parcel tracking services great!

My second of many USA Jacksons just left Easton Guitars and is on its way to my eagerly awaiting grubby hands. I've already set my homepage to track its arrival through DHL.

Want to know what I ordered? Anticipation....

Yes, you can bet your asses I will post a pic of both my beauties.

For those that know a little about my dark side, is this topic off topic? God, I hope so [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Me so horny!

Ken

Re: Anticipation.... aren\'t parcel tracking services great!

Oh......kay
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Hmmm.. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

vultures
        Henrik
        AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Is KEvin using DHL for everything? Just curious.

Comment

Vultures? [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] Just trying to share that great anticipation that we all go through when he next guitar is in transit. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

I asked Kevin to ship it with DHL because I am living in Milan, Italy at the moment and DHL is the local fav. I think GuitarXpress uses DHL for most EU shipments as well.

The guitar is probably landing in Bergamo, Italy about this time... Time to warm up the Engl [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Kwcbv:
              My second of many USA Jacksons just left Easton Guitars and is on its way Ken
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">What do you mean your second of many USA Jacksons have left? Is KE shipping one per day or something?! [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
              "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
              Gotta get away from here.
              Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
              Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

I wish KEvin was sending me one a day, and I bet he wishes the same! I meant the second of many that will be ordered. I got my first USA Jackson from Lloyd at GuitarXpress back in December, a Shattered Glass SL2H, and I ordered a SL1 from Kevin in January thats about to arrive.

Now I am thinking about getting a DK1 in Ferrari Red... And I am thinking about a transparent colored SLATQH... And I am thinking I will have to start billing my clients more...

Back in the early 80's I dreamed about getting a Jackson, but could never get up the money. Now the money is finally rolling in and its time to live the dream, over and over and over again.

Comment

Yes but it depends on how you look at it.

Comment

Has your guitar arrived yet?

Comment

If you don't mind, how expensive is it to have a guitar sent DHL to you in Milan and what about any duties or taxes?

I'll look forward to your pics. [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
                      Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

So what was it that got this guy banned? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                        X