XTRR back from GMW...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: XTRR back from GMW...

sweet ass sweet. did they relogo the headstock? didnt know they could. eitherway KILLER. how long did jackson make the dinky & XTRRs

Comment

Daaammmnnn....that is awesome. Congrats, and great job! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Wow, I gotta say, even though I'm not a huge fan of blood drip graphics, that is killer. [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Still, too small for me. Like Ron, and others, that thing would look like a ukelele on me. That's partially why I got rid of my Kelly. I loved the shape, but when I saw myself in a mirror once while I was playing it, I thought "what a goof I am. I look like I'm playing a toy guitar" [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler:
          Like Ron, and others, that thing would look like a ukelele on me. That's partially why I got rid of my Kelly. I loved the shape, but when I saw myself in a mirror once while I was playing it, I thought "what a goof I am. I look like I'm playing a toy guitar" [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well, Kellys are pretty big....what are you playing now, you monster? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

(I'm selling my Kelly cuz it interferes with my "ice cream gut" [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] )
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Hey! I´m only 5´6, so an XTRR would suit me just fine [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] That´s one reason why I play Soloists and not fullsized strats...

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
              </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by zeegler:
              Like Ron, and others, that thing would look like a ukelele on me. That's partially why I got rid of my Kelly. I loved the shape, but when I saw myself in a mirror once while I was playing it, I thought "what a goof I am. I look like I'm playing a toy guitar" [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well, Kellys are pretty big....what are you playing now, you monster? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

(I'm selling my Kelly cuz it interferes with my "ice cream gut" [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] )
              </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm not as big as you Ron, but my Kelly just looked really small on me. It was one of the little jap made ones, so one of the bigger USA ones would probably look normal.

At the moment I play mostly my 2 Aria Pro II CS400s, and my Yamaha Weddington. My J/C guitars are both unplayable at the moment, due to my propensity towards fiddling with perfectly good guitars, and leaving them in unfinished states for extended periods. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
              Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

That refin looks great! There is some "elf'n" [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
                magic over at GMW! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

"ice cream gut" [LOL]
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It must be a bug goin round, I have it too! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I will call the CDC right away and inform them of our problem. [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Sorry wrong thread...................doh !!!!!
                      Last edited by hammer84; 05-04-2006, 09:36 AM.

Comment

That guitar is really a killer. It reminds me of Frank Zappa: My guitar wants to kill your mama. Not the song but the title of it.

Comment

Originally posted by circle of the tyrants
                          Now we're talkin'!
                          Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

whatever happened to circle of the tyrants? not only did he have great guitars, he had the coolest avatar (that pentagram that morphed into the pot leaf!).
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

I think I remember seeing his blood drip XTRR up on eBay a while ago. Maybe Jackson's don't do it for him anymore.
                              We must!
                              We must!
                              We must increase the bust!
                              The bigger the better!
                              The tighter the sweater!
                              The boys are counting on us!

Comment

Dam you guys(now me included) bumped a 2+ year old thread.
                                Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Working...
                                X