No announcement yet.

XTRR back from GMW...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the black XTRR that I had for a while (and is now owned by bonghits), I got from circle of the tyrants (he had a black one and the blood drip both up on ebay at the same time)

Comment

Back from the dead...

Hey all,
      I've been meaning to come back around for a while now, guess I've been pretty busy.
      Yeah, I dug my avatar, but it was gone when I returned, along with about half of my posts! Oh well, no harm. The smoking monkey will suffice for now.
      I've been through alot of guitars over the last little bit, GMP's, various Gibson and Fender guitars, and most recently I got on an Ernie Ball kick and wound up with 6 Axis'. I even have a Gretsch now! But after all of that, I ended up coming full circle back to the guitars that I would say started it all for me, Charvel's!!
      I have 5 of the newer San Dimas series guitars (will post pics soon) and I love them. I was sick of Floyd's anyway, so when I played a new Charvie with a brass trem I was sold. All 5 of mine have V-trems so far. (3 pointies and 2 Strat-heads).
      I've continued to lurk around alot while I've been gone, this is the coolest guitar forum on the web afterall, regardless of what type of guitar you own at the time. I just figured I'd wait until I had another Jackson/Charvel attack, I knew it would happen with time!
      Anyway, glad to be back and I'll get pics posted asap, I know how you guys are about pics!
      Allen

Comment

Not to be a dick but that V and Firebird look like something C.C. Deville has....and thats not a good thing.

Comment

Nice! I may have that done to the BC Rich V I have coming in... How much? Nice GMPs!

Comment

Originally posted by Toast
            Not to be a dick but that V and Firebird look like something C.C. Deville has....and thats not a good thing.
            How many albums have you sold? CC is a great player...

Comment

heh, actually CC does play GMP I think...

Comment

Originally posted by Loudone
                How many albums have you sold? CC is a great player...
                +1. I was never a real big Poison fan, but they did put on a pretty good show. And C.C. plays very well and runs around like a maniac on stage.
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

CC can be seen playing something that looks like this on the Surreal Life on VH1.

The body and graphic are the same, but i forget the details on the neck. A lot of GMP's have the diamond inlays in them.

BTW, CC is the man on the Surreal Life. Everyone expected him to be the washed up 80's rock star joke, but he's clean, sober, and the fucking shit, and everyone ends up respectiing him. I also remember when he showed up on Rock Star Jeopardy a few years back coked up off his ass and still kicked everyone's ass...including a sober Andy Summers. So give the man some respect!

edit: here he is...looks like the same guitar...and, yes, that is george jefferson...

Last edited by SeventhSon; 05-06-2006, 02:34 AM.
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

Originally posted by yabba
                    heh, actually CC does play GMP I think...
                    he sure does as I got this one from him directly..

with an explicit message http://users.pandora.be/peter.brosen.../cc_letter.jpg

not the intention to hijack the thread, that XTRR looks killer!

Comment

Working...
                    X