Later, b!tch!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Later, b!tch!

You won't be able to see his obscene pics/comments now. But in a nutshell, his post was to trade a Rhoads for a Soloist. He started out by saying, "Since I can't post in the classifieds due to my Junior Member status, I guess I'll post here in the Jackson USA section." And a few of us found this to be a clear violation of the rules that we all so dearly hold true. Then he began to get nasty and mean, so the admins moved him on...
    "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
    Gotta get away from here.
    Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
    Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Gotta give him props for the new approach around the rules, though. Haven't seen that one yet!

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckracer:
        Gotta give him props for the new approach around the rules, though. Haven't seen that one yet!
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">We have. [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
        Occupy JCF

Comment

Originally posted by TEKKY:
          "These aren't the droids you're looking for."
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">These aren't the droids I'm looking for. [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam:
            </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by TEKKY:
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">These aren't the droids I'm looking for. [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">TEKKY had it right. Those were Obi Wan's words. The stormtrooper replies with "those aren't the droids we're looking for."
            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim:
              TEKKY had it right. Those were Obi Wan's words. The stormtrooper replies with "those aren't the droids we're looking for."
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]
              Hail yesterday

Comment

Hmmm. 'Tis a shame...Colin was such a sad individual!! [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

Comment

Bybye, can´t say I´ll miss him because I don´t know him [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by toejam:
                    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by TEKKY:
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">These aren't the droids I'm looking for. [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">TEKKY had it right. Those were Obi Wan's words. The stormtrooper replies with "those aren't the droids we're looking for." </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You missed the joke man. He was demonstrating that my Jedi Mind Trick really works. Now I just have to face Vader and I'll be a Jedi.
                    Occupy JCF

Comment

The Force Is strong with you -- but you are not a Jedi yet...

Sorry, couldn't resist.

D>

Comment

Actually you have to bone your twin sister, THEN you'll be a Jedi [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
                        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by toejam:
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">These aren't the droids I'm looking for. [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">TEKKY had it right. Those were Obi Wan's words. The stormtrooper replies with "those aren't the droids we're looking for." </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Those were my words. He hypnotized me into thinking those weren't the droids I was looking for. [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Newc:
                            Actually you have to bone your twin sister, THEN you'll be a Jedi [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">NOPE, I have to let my best friend bone my twin sister. I don't have a twin sister. DAMN! I was so close too!
                            Occupy JCF

Comment

Sorry - no sister, no Jedi [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              You can be a padawan though, and let an elder Jedi pound you in the ass [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
                              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Sicko!

[img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img] "You want to go home and rethink your life."
                                Occupy JCF

Comment

Working...
                                X