Clear All

Re: Later, b!tch!

Originally posted by OnlineStageGear:
    Member Status: captain cock milker
    Member Number: 2988
    Email Address: [email protected]
    Homepage: http://can-i-felch-ya.com
    Interests: throat stretching exercises, leotard shopping
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

STAR TREK LAME?!?!?!? P'TAKHs!!!!
      [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img] May you choke on your gahk and bloodwine!!

And it's Trekkers, not Trekkies, Kobe Wan Pizone! [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

This reminds of the Triumph clip in front of the Star Wars convention...and a dude dressed as Spock shows up and flips everybody off! Wahahahaha! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
          This reminds of the Triumph clip in front of the Star Wars convention...and a dude dressed as Spock shows up and flips everybody off! Wahahahaha! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That clip on Conan was priceless.

"Which one of these buttons calls your parents to pick you up."
          Triumph

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Then the stormtrooper behind Vader slaps his own forehead in a vaudeville move! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

TFF [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Storm Tropper:You know something, you would look really good with some uuhh sauerkraut and some mustard.

Triumph:Are you a Koreon Guy under there.

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

If you haven't seen it check it out, funny as hell:

http://seanism.com/dlarea/pafiledb.p...on=watch&id=43

Comment

Originally posted by rrudy:
                Storm Tropper:You know something, you would look really good with some uuhh sauerkraut and some mustard.
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Actually, that was a pretty funny line, and it's a testament to Robert Smigel's comedic talent that he came back with a zippy rejoinder. I also like how he exposed the Black Wizard's love for Burger King fish sandwiches! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

And it's Trekkies, not Trekkers - stop trying to avoid the laughable nerdiness of learning to speak Klingon [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

The Episode IV and Empire are the best - Jedi tried too hard to be a kid's movie (damn Jim Henson's Muppets) and one big action figure/playset commercial rather than the Space Saga that the other two were.

The prequels were just damn weak.

On the other hand, Star Trek was just an intergalactic Soap Opera with a little bit of action and comedy, but mostly melodramatic "end of the world" situations. Every damn day they were facing some form of doom [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Next Degeneration and Deep Space Yawn and all those other spinoffs sucked. The movies were ok,
                  but they were combining "Lost In Space" with "Star Trek" - the whole "family" sitting on the bridge of the ship - with "Mom" as a fucking COUNSELOR!?! WHY!?! You have a BARTENDER! You don't NEED a psychologist when you have a bartender - notice how they both always gave the same advice? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc:
                    Next Degeneration and Deep Space Yawn and all those other spinoffs sucked.
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                    Talk about laughable nerdiness!
                    (Changing titles to mildly funny but really nerdy insults)
                    My cousins do this (Netscrod, Win-blows, etc etc). Et tu, Newc?
                    [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Newc:
                      WHY!?! You have a BARTENDER! You don't NEED a psychologist when you have a bartender - notice how they both always gave the same advice?
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Damn right! Grover is the man!
                      Hail yesterday

Comment

This thread has some funny shit in it!! Ha!
                        Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Originally posted by mattsmusiccenter:
                          This thread has some funny shit in it!! Ha!
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Please tell me you weren't referring to this...

Originally posted by heartfielder:
                          Come to think of it.....if Ella Fitzgerald married Darth Vader....she'd be Ella Vader !!

Cool !! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

[img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          Occupy JCF

Comment

That one deserves a

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I thought that one deserved a "WUH WUH WHAAAAAA"
                              Hail yesterday

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Gary!

You need a couple more WHAAAAs in there! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X