Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Interesting Custom Shop Jacksons

Originally posted by Ralph E.:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by RacerX:
    Dan is a little trippy, he's very extreme in what he does...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Who can disagree?

</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Nice post, Ralph! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorX7:
      Website empty?....I just got on it ok...there is no MP3 section...but the rest of the site works. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No music, no shows, no news. There are handful of pics and that is it. I call that empty. His website has more information about the band, then the band site.

Comment

Sweet guitars. I played all of them at NAMM. For me, the bloodier, the better.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Shine:
          Damn, those are real necks. I see some never had frets. They must give him rejects for stage props.
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I think that's a promo shot of some sort mocked up in photoshop...doesn't look like a real stage shot to me...

Comment

Damn fine machines there, makes my blood drip warrior look like a sissy guitar!! WOW!!

I think I need one of those as well..in that hella-blood drip of course!!!

Roodyrocker said he met Dan at NAMM and that he is a helluva nice guy, a little freaky as everyone else as stated, but equally as cool!

Anyway, very choice geetars!

be cool!
            Mike

Comment

Originally posted by RemCarr:
              Roodyrocker said he met Dan at NAMM and that he is a helluva nice guy, a little freaky as everyone else as stated, but equally as cool!
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Me 3! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

this guy looks like the white version of Virgil haha

Comment

The question is, Ron...which one is you and which one is Dan!!! [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Your a scary lot, thats for certain!
                  [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Later,
                  Mike

Comment

Either way, those are Jackson necks and they really are on fire.

Comment

Man, everybody tells me that...I don't know why! [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Notice Dan wins the height race, but only by a sweaty mohawk! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

"Jet Black" [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                        Makes me think of Jack Black from the movie "School of Rock" [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Jett Black is no more. I play with one of the former members and he told me last night that they had called it quits.

Jett Black was Load Point Pull. Dan joined that band then kicked out my bud, who was also their only good song writer, and changed the name [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

They have been playing the same songs for years well, because they don't have their song writer any more.

The last JeTT Black show I went to had about 50-75 people at it. They show up at the bars with a wall of Marshalls and are loud as f**k.

The lead singer in a local guy from Kansas City who I have know since high school ( mid '80s ). Think Rob Halford and that is wat Frank souns like.

I believe Dan was the guitar player in the Plasmatics back in the '80s, could be wrong [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

is it real blood in those photos above?
                            that guy looks scary...
                            tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

that guy looks scary...
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">oh yea..he sure is scary to me...
                              i would not even dare to stand next to him and take a photo!! [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

not my style but way cool.

BTW did anyone else notice the round horn V single hum,with what looks like a floyd route, NO RECESS. wings look mahogany....thats what i want. its on page 2 its in the backgroundon left side.

Comment

Working...
                                X