IT HAS ARRIVED!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IT HAS ARRIVED!!!!

It has been one year in the making, but it was well worth it!!! Here are the specs for my KE1T Customshop:

Body: KE1T, Mahogany
    Neck: Mahogany
    Finish: Natural
    Bridge: String Thru tune-o-matic
    Controls: 1 volume, 1 tone, 3-way selector
    Electronics: EMG (60 neck, 81 bridge)
    Fret board: Ebony
    Inlay: The highly controversial "Tribal Cross" inlay
    Head Stock: Reversed harpoon (Never been done according to Tim) with burned on Jackson logo ala Mustaine.
    Tuners: Sperzel locking

Black binding: body, neck, and headstock

You don't think I would be an assclown and not post any pics, did you?

Body and binding shot:

Full:

Backside:

The highly controversial "Tribal Cross" inlay. You know the story:

Thanks to Lloyd at GuitarXpress for the great pics!

Re: IT HAS ARRIVED!!!!

[img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Congrats [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Still a shame that your inlay design showed up on a crapass Collector's Charvel rather than your own personal guitar, but that's a damn fine Kelly [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Ansolutely the most beautiful guitar I've ever seen. [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Extremely cool look, great specs., that thing must absolutely rock! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

congrats.

thats a great looking guitar

Comment

Thats a very very nice guitar. Looks good and chunky without the beveled edges.

Does it have black binding on the front AND back?

Comment

Originally posted by Miffy rules:
              Ansolutely the most beautiful guitar I've ever seen. [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">If I got a penny every time I hear that one. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

But a VERY sweet looking guitar anyway!!! Congrats man! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Can we see some close-up pics of the logo maybe?

Comment

Looks like it was well worth the wait. Congrats, enjoy that guitar, bro.
                Scott
                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

That is beyond sweet. The inlays came out killer. Congrats!

How the tone and weight on that mahogany monster? I ask because I came very close to ordering a mahogany string-through Kelly myself, recently. Still might do it later.

BTW, since it has two pickups, wouldn't that make it a KE2T? [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

That is truly beautiful. Reminds me of some ancient mythological weapon...

Comment

all I can say is WOW! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey thanks for the compliments guys!

To answer some of your questions; no binding on the back, however that is a good idea and if I would have thought about it, I probably would have done it. As for the weight, yeah, it is a bit heavy but compared to an USA KE2 that I just sold, it doesn't seem to make much of a difference. I was under the impression that since this guitar doesn't have the bevels it's a KE1. I very well may be mistaken. Here is your pic Mr. Durden:

Comment

Where did you say you lived???? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          Seriously bro that is a helluva nice geetar!!!!
                          Kammo1 [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

the binding is a very nice finishing touch. Congrats on the new axe. She's a beaut!
                            Hail yesterday

Comment

I really think you designed a terrific guitar Zam. One of a kind! I love it and that's saying something considering that i usually don't like 3X3 headstocks. Definitely has a retro/natural/classic vibe to it yet it subtly tells the viewer that it can emit crushing sounds.

Comment

Working...
                              X