IT HAS ARRIVED!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: IT HAS ARRIVED!!!!

Wil, that is an awesome guitar. Good choice.

Brett

Comment

Very cool! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] I'm TOTALLY digging that reverse 3x3 headstock. Why didn't I think of that one before? Well, you can be the first to claim that headstock then. Expect a legion of followers if you become famous. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Holy. Shit.

[img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
        750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
        Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

Originally posted by dinkyjacksonman:
          By the way,Do they have option of oil finished body/headstock?
          I usually see Jackson Custom shop guitars with Grossy finish when you go with Natural color.
          I really want one with oil finished body.
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I just made a custom SL2H with oiled finish. Courtesy of Kevin. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Love that mahogany with the black hardware/pick-up combination. Congrats.

Comment

that is awesome. i prefer the regular jackson headstock but it aint my guitar.

Comment

Wow, that is nice. It's good that people have the imagination to come up with really cool ideas like that and actually have them built. If it weren't for custom shop guitars, life would be boring. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Very Nice!!! I like the non-beveled body.

Comment

Holy shit, that's beautiful!! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] I love the headstock, too. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] That guitar very slightly makes me think of James Hetfield's Ken Lawrence Explorer. [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Very, very cool.

I don't usually like natural-type finishes or the 3x3 headstock, but it looks beautiful on that guitar.

Comment

As a confirmed Kelly man, I absolutely love that guitar!! Personally, I prefer the bigger Kelly's, like the Kings, and the mid sized ones, for example. The only other thing that I would have done differently is eliminated the battery cavity. Those things are really pointless. There is plenty of room in the electronics cavity, and how often do you have to change the battery? Even with daily gigging, you can't argue with removing 3 or 4 screws a couple of times a year.

Sorry, I didn't mean to rant, that guitar fucking kills, well done in your custom design.

Comment

Wow, that's a nice Custom Shop! I never really cared for that style headstock, but it works really well on that guitar.

Comment

amazing

[img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Sweet custom shop! Love the black binding. Enjoy! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

congrats man
                                one of the most beautiful kellys i´ve ever seen [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                                on this natural finish, the black binding and the black hardware makes it extreme noble [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
                                i never believed a 3/3 hs would be cool on a kelly, but this one is as cool as hell
                                black hw rules [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                                greetz
                                andy

Comment

Working...
                                X