Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have a pic-RR! black w/white bevels?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have a pic-RR! black w/white bevels?

Hey guys,I am ordering an RR1 this week but am torn between the black w/white or the snow white w/black bevels.I cannot find a pic of the black w/white bevels so if someone could post one I would really appreciate it.Also,I know most of the white guitars I owned faded to cream over the years.Will this also happen to a snow white one over time?I know they use different paints and finishes today so I am hoping not.Thanks.

Re: Anyone have a pic-RR! black w/white bevels?

Kev, while it's not a USA model, here's my modified RR with silver bevels. It should give you a bit of an idea of what it might look like.

Dave->
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

My bud Will from Hangar 18 has one.

http://www.megadethtribute.com/WillBio.asp
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Comment

Thanks a lot guys,great pics.Dave,that is a pretty cool guitar,I like it.Now to just make a choice...

Comment

Comment

There are plenty more pics here:

http://www.megadethtribute.com/images.asp

Comment

i love the black with white bevels..
                i've ordered it and it will arrive in 2.5 months [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] !!!

Comment

I have an awsome pic of the guy from Dimmu Borgir showing off his black RR1 with white pinstripes, but can't figure out how to post it. If you want it, drop me a line. Although it's kind of unfair, he color coordinates his wardrobe and facepait, so it makes the guitar look that much more awsome [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I own a Snow White RR1 with Black pins and EMGs if your interested I could post some pix of it for ya as well!

[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Anyway...I just couldn't allow Ron to be the ONLY post whore within this thread!!!

Peace!
                    Mike

Comment

Hey, he wants bevel pics, not pins! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

Originally posted by RemCarr:
                      if your interested
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

Comment

...of an RR1...and I believe *I* am the only one to supply said request! [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

(checks thread)
                        Yup! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

*I* can read Ron...most of the time...

Comment

Besides...the RR1 looks GREAT with pins as well. I mean cmon, YOU of all people know the importance of posting within a thread with nothing really wothwhile to ad!
                            [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

I mean, cmon how else can I get my post count up? I been here a long time and my post count just sucks...a lot like you during Mardi Gras, Don't deny it I have video! But I digress...

[img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Step away from the crack pipe, dude! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X