HELP w/Jackson Warrior Pro!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HELP w/Jackson Warrior Pro!!!!

It's a 91 USA and the steal of the year so far.
    Congrats. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Wow, a USA Warrior for $300. Very nice. I would do what WarriorX7 suggested and get those pickups out of there.

No.

Wait a sec....

If it has a hiss, you will never be able to fix it even with swapping the pickups and all electronics. You should just sell it to me.

Just kidding. Even if you have to spend another $200 in pickups, you are way ahead.

Matt

Comment

I am still waiting on pics.... [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Satanhead:
          </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by RacerX:
          Look on the headstock. Does it say "Professional" ? That's made in Japan.
          Does it say "Made in USA" That's....a huge clue! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It says "Made In U.S.A.", not "Professional". Neck-Thru, Serial n° UO1012, custom skulls painting on the front... seems like an original to me... </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Then it's USA and not a Pro model. Pro = Professional which is Japanese.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
          X