Purple Warrior Boy Returns!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purple Warrior Boy Returns!

Howdy all. It's been a while since I've posted here (but of course I have been lurking from time to time). To those who rightly forgot who I am, I'm Scott who had the pavo purple Warrior. I'm gearing up to order a custom shop Warrior or two, or three, or four! and maybe pick up another Select or two also. A lot of things have changed since I bought my last one. I'm amazed at so many dealers. I'm looking at Easton, GuitarXpress, Guitar Asylum, Matt's Music, VWall, and Splawn. Looking for absolute lowest prices, best service & knowledge of custom shop ordering! Who do you guys prefer? Can you still order Kahler Pro's on the custom shops? I don't see them on the option list.

Scott
    Looking for un-molested slant fretboard early USA & Pro Warriors!

Re: Purple Warrior Boy Returns!

Whattup Scott?!...welcome back bro!!

May I start a chant in answer to your CS dealer dillemma?

EAS-TON! EAS-TON! EAS-TON!...LOL!
    Kev has been the most awesomeest guy when it comes to anything J/C related!

Anyhoo...good to see ya back man!
    ~Ken

Comment

Originally posted by Scholomance:
      and Splawn. Looking for absolute lowest prices, best service & knowledge of custom shop ordering! Who do you guys prefer? Can you still order Kahler Pro's on the custom shops? I don't see them on the option list.
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hi Scott! I sent quotes to all those dealers - except Splawn - last winter and ordered my custom rhoads from Matt's music, and have had nothing but excellent service & knowledge. Highly recommended! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Except Matt no longer carries Jacksons. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Matt from OSG don't carry Jackson, but I thought Matt's Music did. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] Matt's Jacksons HERE
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Hey, Scott, long time no see [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Newc
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87:
              </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by RacerX:
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Matt from OSG don't carry Jackson, but I thought Matt's Music did. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] Matt's Jacksons HERE </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">
              Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

Oops [img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img]

Got my Matts mixed up!! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Thanx for the thoughts so far. I heard back from VWall and Guitar Asylum already. Still waiting on the others. I dealt with Rob at GA on my last Warrior and it was a real pleasure. The big bonus with them is that they only require $200-$500 down on an order, instead of the usual half the cost. I could easily order several at once in that case but don't know if their prices are going to be lowest overall. And they are still doing Kahlers! Woohoo!

(Ken, you need to get hold of Rob Wallace over there and make him play some Jacksons. I keep telling him to freakin' just play one! BC Rich is putting the poor guy through hell! I just got a gorgeous new Mock Supreme from Rob today!)
                    Looking for un-molested slant fretboard early USA & Pro Warriors!

Comment

Working...
                    X