Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UPS vs JCF 01-09

Thankfully they didn't break this one. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Re: UPS vs JCF 01-09

Sweet ! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]
    I saw the heading and almost had to change my shorts.. glad to see it got there in 1 piece.. I took extra care in packing her.. enjoy! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Hmmmmmmmm, lets see [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

That is one for the JCF and a bunch [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] for UPS.......

Glad it made it safely Brad..... [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Pics!!! I don't care if they've been posted by the previous owner before, I wanna see pics damnit!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

I don't know what I was thinking! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

The next pic is for those of you considering jumping on the next one of these that comes up (well, if you intend to play it anyway). The neck on the right belongs to a late 80s Soloist with a profile that's par for the course for Jacksons. Note that the Soloist is turned at just a bit of an angle to the camera and therefore its neck actually looks a bit thicker than it really is. Point being that the necks on the JCF-01s are amazingly thick by Jackson standards.

Wayne - My apologies for not warning you before I posted this thread. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Yep - the necks are huge, yet surprisingly playable [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
            It reminds me of a Classical guitar.

Newc
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

No sweat Bro! Enjoy it! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Just a gorgeous guitar.

Comment

Now that's what I'm talking about! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] I know this has been talked about before but I can't find the thread. Could someone please explain again the differences in all the Rhoads copies again? Just the ones that are suposed to be just like Randys!

Comment

Whoops... (I mean supposed) whew! Caught myself Ron..

Comment

Randy's. [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I have a couple of early Soloists with that same neck thickness. I wish they kept that profile.

Comment

Congrats YAO! What a beauty.
                          Scott
                          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

YES Thick necks!! I can always dream [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Congratulations. That guitar looks awesome.

Comment

Working...
                              X