Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 New Jackson USA's inbound (whoo hooo!!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2 New Jackson USA\'s inbound (whoo hooo!!)

Congrats! I can't wait to see the diamond plate soloist. [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Miffy rules:
      Congrats! I can't wait to see the diamond plate soloist. [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Huh [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

I never said diamond plate Soloist [img]graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]

It is platinum white diamondflake finish [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[/qb][/QUOTE]Just out of curiousity did the postal person wonder why you were crying when you sent it off??? [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] Cause I know if I got a Shannon it would be with me till the end and if I was getting rid of it it would be an emotional moment [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] .
        And congrats to you LPC as if I haven't told you...I can't wait to play em [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [/QB][/QUOTE]

Yeah, she consoled me! Truth is I have way more cool Soloists than any one person deserves. It isn't a bad thing allowing others to enjoy these.

Comment

Well maybe when I get enough money together Jim, do you think you might let me enjoy one of the pink ones? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Dave->
          Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Yeah thank god for generous people like you and LPC!!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] He has the same mentality and I think sold me his SL1 out of pity....but oh well i have an SL1 now so I'm happy [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Nice, Congrats on the Jacksons!

Comment

Cool score. How many guitars does that make?

Comment

Congrats Sam! The Shannon Soloist is one that's eluded me thus far. One of these days though .... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                  Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

I love my Shannon and doubt I'll ever get rid of her!

That Platinum white diamond flake is what I've been wanting! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] But I want one with a standard pointy... ooh ooh I really want one of the White Shannon Soloists!!! Yeah!
                    Uh Brett... what do you think my odds are??? Hmmmmm....

Comment

Originally posted by wulfe13:
                      I love my Shannon and doubt I'll ever get rid of her!

That Platinum white diamond flake is what I've been wanting! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] But I want one with a standard pointy... ooh ooh I really want one of the White Shannon Soloists!!! Yeah!
                      Uh Brett... what do you think my odds are??? Hmmmmm....
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">0 to none [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Nice guitar, who wants a Shannon. Its old technology. Get with the times, easy way for Jackosn to make a buck. Fool all you dumbasses and make a buck. So get with the times and dump them cheap. Just PM me and I will see if I can help out some of you saps still holding on to those old hunks of wood. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Congrats LPC [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                        X