my FIRST USA!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my FIRST USA!!!!

Well thanks to LPC getting two....I finally get one. I had the DK2 and loved it but the SL1...WOW [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] I love it and LPC you are the man. Thanks for the deal and being so cooperative. The pics are of both, I don't have any singles of the SL1 yet but at least there are some. I finally feel like I can belong to this board... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Re: my FIRST USA!!!!

Nice. I am right behind you on the SL-1. Got my sights set on a couple of different ones. Enjoy! [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

Very nice guitars bro and you shouldn't have ever felt that you didn't belong just because you didn't own a USA model. I don't.....yet [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Dave->
      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Hey, nice one bro! [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by budman68:
          Very nice guitars bro and you shouldn't have ever felt that you didn't belong just because you didn't own a USA model. I don't.....yet [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Dave->
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sounds like someone ought to get one then. [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Congrats man. Nice guitar.

Comment

Steve..I'm glad you are enjoying the SL-1, I know it went to a good home where it will be played and appreciated.

No worries on the cooperation part...we know what it is like....we aren't worried about you in the least [img]graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]

But, that doesn't mean I don't want visitation rights [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

The SL-1 set up really well....it almost plays itself...and the amber sunburst is gorgeous [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Enjoy her man....I did....

Now just the damn wait for the Shannon and the Custom SL-1 [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87:
                </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by budman68:

Dave->
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sounds like someone ought to get one then. [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I am! It's name is BIG RED!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Dave->
                Dave ->

Comment

Originally posted by budman68:
                  </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by StukaJU87:
                  </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by budman68:

Dave->
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sounds like someone ought to get one then. [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I am! It's name is BIG RED!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Dave->
                  </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">TAKE THAT!!!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

D'oh......

I believe that is one for Budman68 [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

I kidd, I kidd [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Seriously, those would be good site pics for you Dave.....they both are sporting your pup rings [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Oh yeah thanks for reminding me LPC. That DK2 is the ring that I posted about in the feedback. I also emailed you two pics of the ring...none of which are too great but hey they're there....Sorry about that budman! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Good point Sam!, do you mind if I use that top pic also Steve? By the way, got the pics Steve and it looks great my friend!

Thanks,
                        Dave->
                        Dave ->

Comment

Sure thing Dave. You should have rights to them anyhow, they are your product. A damn fine product too!! I'm honored to have you use them!

Comment

Very cool Looking ,I'm hoping to get a US Jackson this Summer if all goes well

I see you have a Tremsetter thingy or something on both guitars >does that make a lot of difference ??

Wolf

Comment

I like em cause they make things easier for me as far as changing strings and keeping it in tune but I am not a big trem user so I really don't have any complaints. I can see how they would not be the best thing for you if you use your trem alot. It's a personal preference, like with any other guitar or accessory they are not for everyone but you don't know for sure unless you play a guitar with one.

Comment

Working...
                              X