Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: my FIRST USA!!!!

Originally posted by budman68:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by StukaJU87:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by budman68:
    Very nice guitars bro and you shouldn't have ever felt that you didn't belong just because you didn't own a USA model. I don't.....yet [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Dave->
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sounds like someone ought to get one then. [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I am! It's name is BIG RED!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Dave->
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Dave---> [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img] <---Scott [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Mwahahahaha!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Dave->

by the way, I meant to say(for the benefit of Ron) that its name is BIG RED [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Ahem....I have to drop the tailgate now....between SDavis80 and the LPC's...we know exactly who's to thank here....

Mrs LPC [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

You've got the beginnings of a nice arsenel there Davis!

Comment

Thanks boxcar! I'm hoping to add to that arsenal. Have to hold back for a while though. Military doesn't pay shit, I don't care what LPC says and if he's telling you it's all his he's lying...His wife makes the big bucks and buys him Jackson's. [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] .

Next on the list is a Les Paul...Yeah definitely gonna be a while!

Comment

Yessssssssssssssssssssss..the truth finally comes out!!!!!!!!!

Comment

USA Jacksons rock. Sweet!

Comment

Nice looking guitars. The amber finish looks really nice, too - not too flashy, just classy. As for the Les Paul, just call up your boss, the Commander-in-Chief, explain the Les Paul and ask for a little raise. It's an election year, so he might go for it. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                  Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

Thanks for telling me that Davis, LPC's been telling me for months how good it is in the military, I'm glad to get the straight facts!!!!! [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Sweet Axe bro! I love soloists! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                      X