Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 90's CS model estimation

Greetings!
    A friend of mine wants to sell his 91 CS Jackson, but doesnt know how much its worth (this guitar will be for sale in France, maybe mainland Europe only).

So, do you know how much he could sell it, if it were in mint condition?

more specs to come.

Re: 90\'s CS model estimation

I don't know about Jacksons in Europe. I guess the are harder to find and the dollar is weak right now. That is a standard production USA guitar though, not a custom shop. Depends if someone like the graphics, not my cup of tea.

I think everyone here knows the specs, neck-through, 24 fret, jackson pickups, schaller trem..ect

Comment

Yeah that's one of the weaker graphics - VERRRRRRRY small market for it. You'd have to find a total fanatic to pay anything more than $400 for it IMO.

Newc
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

lol, thanks a lot for your answers! Ok, so its a standard prod? $400? Ok, that would make a good $600 to $700 here. If he finds a guy who is stuck in the 80's...

And yep, the graphic is definitely tacky and... yeah, well... you know... [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]

I'll tell him to have it painted in black, and Ill buy it from him after that

Comment

I may be interested, I´m in Germany. Depending on how well my finances get their ass of the ground and when he sells it [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

I´m thinking around 450€ shipped.

Comment

I ve just asked him, I will give you his mail addy if he is interested. But I doubt (cos for 450€ shipped, this guitar is mine (and then i will have it painted in black)

Comment

is it a bolt-on or a neck-throu jackson? dinky or fusion or soloist?

Comment

Originally posted by joe web:
                is it a bolt-on or a neck-throu jackson? dinky or fusion or soloist?
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">If I´m seeing the pic right, the body is a bit too big for a dinky or Fusion, so I assumed it´s a Soloist (which would also end the Neck-thru/Bolt on discussion) [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Its a bolt-on dinky, scale 25"1/2

Comment

because it is a dinky, it´s uninteresting for me, sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by kinder_guano:
                      Its a bolt-on dinky, scale 25"1/2
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I stand corrected [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

The body of a soloist is the same size and shape as a dinky. The fusion is also the same size and shape but has a cutout or something...

Comment

Originally posted by joe web:
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Errrr, I just need to know how much this guitar is worth, I did not say it was a sale, otherwise I would have posted in the Classified section... [img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by kinder_guano:
                            </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by joe web:
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Errrr, I just need to know how much this guitar is worth, I did not say it was a sale, otherwise I would have posted in the Classified section... [img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">oh well, if it's not for sale, then I'm not interested either [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                            Hail yesterday

Comment

I did not say it was a sale, otherwise I would have posted in the Classified section...
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Uhh..you DID say it was for sale in Europe. [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
                              A friend of mine wants to sell his 91 CS Jackson, but doesnt know how much its worth (this guitar will be for sale in France, maybe mainland Europe only).
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

[ April 26, 2004, 08:44 AM: Message edited by: StukaJU87 ]
                              Scott
                              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X