90's CS model estimation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 90\'s CS model estimation

Awww bugger, he wants to know how much it is worth, then he will make up his mind, etc.

So I just asked you all if you could give me your point of view about its potential price, just to know. So even if this kind of guitar is not your cup o' tea, if you happened to see one like this for sale, if you had an idea about a "market" price for it.

Then, my mate will see. I added stupidely
    this guitar will be for sale in France, maybe mainland Europe only
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">instead of
    this guitar might be for sale one day blablabla.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ho, and... excuse my... errr... French

(*doh!* ok, that smilie wears a black beret, but its pathetic on a black background... )

Comment

Yep! thats why i already gave NEWC's answer to my mate (and this 80's graphic is definitely ugly! I still wonder why he actually bought it!)

Comment

Originally posted by wulfe13:
        The body of a soloist is the same size and shape as a dinky. The fusion is also the same size and shape but has a cutout or something...
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Are you absolutely sure? I´m not saying you´re wrong, but my ´86 Model 6 and "Phoenix" (´87 USA Soloist, currently in semi-restoration) seem larger than my Custom Shop Dinky....

But then again, who gives a fuck. As long as they sound good and play great [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

I paid 550 US shipped for the last dinky I bought. But it has a decent graphic.
          Not many people would want to buy it that deco dream graphic unless it was dirt cheap. WHich is probably why you don't have many responses.

[ April 26, 2004, 12:58 PM: Message edited by: LRGman ]

Comment

Are you absolutely sure? I´m not saying you´re wrong, but my ´86 Model 6 and "Phoenix" (´87 USA Soloist, currently in semi-restoration) seem larger than my Custom Shop Dinky....
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yep! Positive! Did you have it made in the CS? Or are you like a second owner? If you didn't have it made, then maybe the person who did, had it made slightly smaller.

Comment

Originally posted by wulfe13:
              </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> Are you absolutely sure? I´m not saying you´re wrong, but my ´86 Model 6 and "Phoenix" (´87 USA Soloist, currently in semi-restoration) seem larger than my Custom Shop Dinky....
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yep! Positive! Did you have it made in the CS? Or are you like a second owner? If you didn't have it made, then maybe the person who did, had it made slightly smaller. </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Original owner, was made in ´97 to the following specs: Alder Body, Maple Neck.Dot Inlays, Rosewood board, 22 frets, 25.5" scale, "vintage style" 2-point trem, reverse head, TB-5/SH-4 pickups, Jackson logo tuners (of which one was also destroyed), Soloist Profile, Graph-tech nut and Saddles, Vol/ Tone /5-way w/splitting on positions 4+5, S/N "was" 8067 IIRC...

Still looking for a replacement neckplate btw, as the original got lost a few years back (in one of multiple moves since late ´98 ) after it broke (please don´t ask how, ugly stage accident when the axe was barely a week old)....

I´ll stand her up next to one of the soloists sometime and measure [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X