are they rare?
    how do they play/sound?
    Guitars:
    Jackson USA Shannon Soloist (blk)
    Jackson USA Custom Shop SL2H white/Silver Ghost Flames
    Bernie Rico Jr. Hybrid Vixen (blk)
    BC Rich NJ Gunslinger

Amp:
    ENGL Powerball -> ENGL Pro Cab 4*12(V30's)

Re: Jazz\'r\'s how are they?

Send a PM to Newc. He is one of the few here who have owned one. I think he is selling it also.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Mine sounds like this: http://autumn-frost.com/mp3/After_All.mp3

And the neck plays great. The neck backshape is a "hard V" shape, which I believe is the same shape found on a Clapton Strat - the back of the neck comes to a blunt point. It's very comfy for chords and solos.

They are rare, and yes, mine is for sale.
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Yep, pretty tough to find and just absolutely outstanding guitars.
        Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Newc, you should trade that jazzer to me. You would have made some bucks if you took the plexi star and some bucks.

Comment

If you made bucks from the plexi, buy the Jazz'R [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

Why you selling it, I love mine
              Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

Needs a Floyd [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I just sent a custom shop order form in to have one built solidbody with a floyd [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Did it about an hour ago

instock inventory

Comment

Solidbody? Holy crap! That thing's going to weigh like 15 pounds. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

That's what I'm planning for next year - solidbody mahogany bolt-on with Floyd [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

yeah, but mine will be a neckthrough and it will be about 3/4 of the size of the Jazz'R... and 24 frets with no inlays on a ebony board with teh FLOYD...

I am catching some serious hell right now on the megadeth boards for mentioning the words les paul shape and Floyd in the same breath [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        Idiots, that why its a custom shop...its in my sorry excuse for a brain

instock inventory

Comment

Yeah it's always nice when "open minded" people suddenly revert to Puritans as soon as you mention a Floyded Les Paul [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

The hell with em, I love the single cutaway design, and I love the Floyds... Why not have one with the other...

Its funny, I am catching hell from a couple of people that admitedly hate gibsons too... saying thats just wrong,
                            "a baby dies everytime you mention les paul w/ a floyd"

instock inventory

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              yeah, but mine will be a neckthrough and it will be about 3/4 of the size of the Jazz'R... and 24 frets with no inlays on a ebony board with teh FLOYD...

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, well then I take back most of the ugly things I was thinking about your sanity. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

As for the Floyd just tell 'em it could be worse, you could be putting a Bigsby on there. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X