Got My new WARRIOR yesterday! (pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got My new WARRIOR yesterday! (pics)

Well, what a surprise. After telling Me it would take at least 3 to 5 months to get here, it came in less than 2. I had to come show it off to You guys.

And of course one of Me playing her:

Re: Got My new WARRIOR yesterday! (pics)

Smokin cool [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Is that Yellow/Gold Pearl? If so, that color rocks!! Jack.

Comment

Killer guitar! Enjoy!

Comment

way cool, man. very nice
        Hail yesterday

Comment

That's killer! Looks comfy too! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Very very cool! The color suits the wicked shape really well. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Is it pearl yellow or road hazard?

Comment

Nice guitar...Congrats! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Comment

Woo! COOL!
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

You don't look too happy to be playing that beauty! [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] Just joking! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

That looks like Road Hazard Yellow, just like those Team Jackson RH Soloists and RRs. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

I assume you didn't order it from one of our online dealers because you're clearly sitting in the store giving her your first test drive! Unless, of course, you happen to live right by one of our dealers and picked her up in person. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

you going somewhere with this, NOTP? [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]
                      Hail yesterday

Comment

Great guitar!! Enjoy!! [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

yellow is a awesome color. i want a yellow guitar now !

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG:
                            you going somewhere with this, NOTP? [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, PAL - you got a problem with shopping locally? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Hey, maybe he DID get it from a JCF dealer (the SMART) thing to do, and he's just checking it out at the local shop through a good (or better than what he's got at home) amp [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                            Or maybe he's just rubbing it in the local dealer's face going "See, punkass - I told you I could find a lower price than you - punkass" [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
                            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Hey now, we have to protect our beloved online dealers by not publicizing the prices we're given... punkass. [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X