Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WR-1 Pickup Colour Advice (photoshop pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WR-1 Pickup Colour Advice (photoshop pics)

JonnyJobe: I'm _SOOOO_ freakin' jealous of your yellow Warrior. That thing is just too cool for school, Bro! Let me know if you want me to mock a few pickup colours for ya ... I'll just need a good face shot of yer axe (I might be able to do it with the shot of it in the case).

Sparky: Funny you mentioned the JEM -- my other metal machine is an '88 777DY. I must admit I've been thinking about getting a "Passion and Warfare" or 77PMC-type swirl on the Warrior when I have enough money and time to waste on such a thing. But I digress ...

I guess I'll have to think about which direction I want the Warrior to go in. If it's going to be classic Maiden-type metal, we're going double cream. Slayer and big time riff metal will require double red. But when I bust out the Helstar and Nitro licks, it's gonna have to be double yellow or purple/green!

Sigh ... if only you could change the pickup covers like strings ...

--jr
    「久しぶりに絶望してえよ。マジで。」

Comment

Just paint yer pickups, bro, that way they match the body:

"Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
      Gotta get away from here.
      Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
      Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Damn!!

That's freakin' UNBELIEVABLE! So sweet!

--jr
        「久しぶりに絶望してえよ。マジで。」

Comment

Let me know if you want me to mock a few pickup colours for ya ...
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That'd be killer Man. Actually I tried to do some myself but well, they came out pretty sorry looking. I'd really like to see a Purple in the bridge and a Green in the neck. I'm an 80's geek too.

Comment

JonnyJobe wrote:
            I'd really like to see a Purple in the bridge and a Green in the neck.
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You got it, man. I'll mock 'em up for ya this weekend. I think the purple and green will look bad ass.

I'm an 80's geek too.
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Rock on! The decade of the guitar ... aah how I miss it.

I'll post those mocks as soon as they're done. Probably Saturday morning.

--jr
            「久しぶりに絶望してえよ。マジで。」

Comment

Working...
            X