Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I just noticed something

Originally posted by Seventh Avenged:
    oh yeah, I was like, where's the middle pinstripe???....

whoa...the first pic, the lowest LTD to the right had the vertical stripes, and in the second pic, they're gone [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] Its like Magic?!?!?!?!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

oh niiice newc!

did you pop one of brette's guitar strings too? preferably the low A? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Newc, those are some fantastic dragons. The colored one is very impressive, but I just LOVE the black & white version. The white pickups look great, too. Did you add those? I saw a black & white dragon graphic Soloist on eBay a few months ago, and I thought it had black pickups.

Comment

I got the Black and White Dragon from FirebirdV a few weeks ago, and he replaced the original black pickups with the white ones (Pearly Gates and two Fender singles).

Newc
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I don't know... something still looks wrong... hmmm... Any idea's?

Comment

Originally posted by Diego:
              I don't know... something still looks wrong... hmmm... Any idea's?

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hahahaah!!! the pickups are missing in your picture! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Fong

Comment

Nothing gets past *you*, eh, Sherlock? [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Those Rhoads are gore-gous sah-weet fan-tas-tique!!!

[img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

And you have 6! [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Newc - cool graphics on those guitars! And it's very interesting how close the s/n's are. By the way, the maple fingerboard is really great looking.
                    Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

Originally posted by brett8388:
                      LTD-083 and LTD-084 (and some other scrubs)...
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Not to sound like a complete idiot, but are the input jacks near the front of the body?

Comment

No, that is the pick-up toggle switch... U can thank Randy for that badass idea.

DR

Comment

No, that is the pick-up toggle switch. U can thank Randy Rhoads for that badass idea!

d

Comment

Working...
                          X