• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Y2KV pics

I love that, Natural Mahogany right?

Comment

yup...EMGs and chrome pickup guards added.

Comment

i think there called chrome brezels.

Comment

thats pretty sweet looking.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            i think there called chrome brezels.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bezels. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

And that natural mahogany is sweet. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

i wish mine had come with black hardware instead of chrome.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                i wish mine had come with black hardware instead of chrome.

[/ QUOTE ]
                What finish is yours? Why don't you just change the hardware to black?

Come on guys! There should be more Y2KVs on this forum! More pics please! [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Comment

mine is gun metal grey. I never felt like altering anything on it just yet. kept it stock so far and dont play it much since i got the KV2 limited. havent even played it that much. been a rough couple of months. i got other projects to fund so loading my Y2 up with black hardware and EMGs is on down the list since I got the KV2.

Comment

Well, just give me a heads-up if you ever want to sell it. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

ive thought of it before, but it was my first USA jackson. so it kind of holds a special place in my heart. but if time get bad enough.

Comment

I remember being pretty bummed when Mustaine went from the KV1 to the Y2KV.

But just last night, while watching Rude Awakening for the first time on a nice TV (had an old crappy one for WAY too long), I realized how beautiful the Y2KV Flag guitar was. I think the flag goes so well with the body, since that whole gibson shape is 100% American in my eyes.

As I don't recall from the DVD last night, please tell me the back of the Flag guitar is all black, top to bottom?!
                        www.WarCurse.com

Comment

I think the flag is just on the front of the guitar. everyone ive seen with the flag was like that. When I ordered my Y2KV the summer before they stopped making them, I was worried i wouldnt like it or itd be too big. Once I opened the case for the first time I fell in love with it. I love V guitars and it was the perfect tradtional kind of v shape. I liked it 100 times better than any Gibson V Ive played.

Comment

damn it! I do not have my red ghost flames Y2kv!

grrrrr!

Comment

Working...
                            X