"boring" looking Custom Shops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "boring" looking Custom Shops

Well I've already ordered it. Been ordered for about a month now. I was curious as to your opinions on it. Now on what color I should get it in [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] haha

Yeah I'm getting a much more customized guitar later on from a smaller less known builder and its the "dream guitar" so...

Comment

No such thing as a boring custom shop IMO. I would probably order a single color out of the custom shop.

Comment

Originally posted by Iced In Flames:
        Well I've already ordered it. Been ordered for about a month now. I was curious as to your opinions on it. Now on what color I should get it in [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] haha

Yeah I'm getting a much more customized guitar later on from a smaller less known builder and its the "dream guitar" so...
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">If you need an unusual color, neon orange is rather unusual these days! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

Re: &quot;boring&quot; looking Custom Shops

Yeah I 've been having fun the with JCF generator thing. I've come up with some of the most horrid looking things ever seen!

Comment

Let's see 'em! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

How can I post em on here?

Comment

Capture it, save it, host it and post it like any other picture.

Here is what I would order if I had the cash. A neckthrough Soloist with a touch of old school Charvel.

Shoreline Gold metallic with matching headstock, Duncan Distortion in the bridge (zebra), brass v-trem, and old controls route and knob positioning (not as close to the bridge and pickup like I did in the picture).

Comment

Working...
                X