STRATHEAD JACKSONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STRATHEAD JACKSONS

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]RARE guitars i guess ??? guys lets see pics and info ?? now i know there are some rare ass guitars and i know tim rose had a white ONE W/MATCHING HEAD hum s/s/ kahler ANY PICS AND INFO GUYS ??? and a gold one has surfeced any info on these and other jackson stratheads ! anyone ??? see ya , [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]alz

Re: STRATHEAD JACKSONS

i would love group pic of all ! see ya , [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] alz

Comment

Crappy old pictures, I know... but here ya go.

The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Didn't I beg you for new, fresh, good pics of that guitar about two years ago??

Comment

Umm... tomorrow is my day off. I'll take a couple for you if I get off my lazy ass. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

And it was November or December, not two years ago. hehe

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] cool but he had a white one also ANYONE ???thanks alz

Comment

I only remember him having this one and the matching green rev headstock. I guess you're talking about more recent guitars that Tim has had.

Comment

Tim scored a White one from ebay (we were both after it) ..He eventually sold it to Lloyd @ GX
                Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

About to get a lot less rare. Reminder: The PC1 will now have a strathead.

Comment

and with purple daze too [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Heres my halfa strathead, waiting for warmer less humid weather to paint the body..

and yes I'll eventually logo it, but only after I wear out the mojo of magic joe's(satriani) signature [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Nice woodburn!
                      "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]so was tims white one legit ??? come on guys soneone knows ?? thanks, alz

Comment

AL. I think it was... Just call lloyd. He is approachable and happy to help a brother out.

Cheers

EVEA

Comment

Working...
                          X