Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's see the weirdest looking Custom shop out there???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's see the weirdest looking Custom shop out there???

Ok who can show me the funkyest looking Jackson Custom shop out there?Someone post some pix of some very rare & cool custom shops..... [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Re: Let\'s see the weirdest looking Custom shop out there???

Someone post the swordthroughpoo guitar. I've never seen that one! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Zoraxe anyone?

Comment

I agree the swordthroughpoo guitar. It was not worth saving a pic [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

i don't think anyone saved a pic of it...i remember it tho [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ...d.m.
          http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

I'll start the bidding with an 90 Ontario Custom Shop Dinky with MOP sharkies on a maple fingerboard.

Not really "weird looking," but definitely odd. Don't see a lot of sharkies on maple.

Comment

Zoraxe'd win. Oh wait, that would be Ugliest Custom. Ha ha ha.
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

This is my only Jackson one-off but I'm sure something far more interesting will be posted soon:

I have one that's a little stranger but it's not Jackson:

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

the Stabbed Poo was a shocker, but most definitely NOT Custom Shop. Despite the line the seller was spinning. IIRC, the only "Jackson" on that guitar was the neck and the pickup.
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

Nope, it was just the pickup. I think the neck was a GTX or something similarly crappy.

And the Zoraxe ties for first place with the Mike Shannon F1 guitar as the two funkiest (funky being defined as bizarre AND functional - the car's wheels really turned and it would roll when pushed).

Newc
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Got to give it up to the Zoraxe thing, first time I saw it, I thought it was part of the promo for a new Aliens movie - kinda gave me the creeps [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

(Sorry for using the ER pic, but it was what I could find quick).
                      "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

Ya' know? I remember seeing that guitar at NAMM, and thinking it was kinda neat, despite the fact that it was stabbing you everywhere when playing it. I would love to have it...lol

Comment

The Zoraxe is cool in an ugly kinda way.

I wouldn't mind having one in my collection though [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

I still like the Zoraxe, and it's actually quite light as well. I got a chance to hold it at the custom shop this year, no strings tho [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

I think I have a pic somewhere around here, I'll see if I can find it.

That's my vote, but it's a cool axe, no doubt.

Pat

Comment

Ken's Death Warrior... a cross between the Death Angel and the Warrior. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X