How long for a custom quote?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How long for a custom quote?

Scott actually talked to Jackson and got a quote for me when I posted this thread, then emailed me and let me know if I wanted it all I had to do was ask. It took him an hour to hear back from Jackson and get the quote. So I had a quote from V Wall before I even decided to go with them.

Andy Oliphant
    The Thirteenth Hour

Comment

Ive gotten work orders back from Mike at the CS with in minutes of speaking to him.

I guess its all about timimg and pursuit...

Comment

Originally posted by metallibanger:
        Scott actually talked to Jackson and got a quote for me when I posted this thread, then emailed me and let me know if I wanted it all I had to do was ask. It took him an hour to hear back from Jackson and get the quote. So I had a quote from V Wall before I even decided to go with them.

Andy Oliphant
        The Thirteenth Hour
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sorry, that's not what I meant. Please let us know how long it takes for you to get a work order back from Jackson.

Comment

I'm definitely going with Vwall next custom I order. For the $2k-$3k you're spending, I expect a little customer service. I'm not talking ass kissing, just a little appreciation of the business and taking the extra 5 minutes to make sure everything runs smoothly. The dealer I used was average, but things crept - a week to get the quote, a week or 2 to get a work order #, very little communication, etc. Of course there was no wait to take my money ! Not even a call or email to tell me the guitar was shipped and I had just gotten back from an 11 day honeymoon just 1 day prior ! And after everything was said and done, not even a damned " Thanks for your business, hope you buy from me again ". Well, I'm not gonna buy from that dealer again. Vwall is where I'm going because he seems to have his shit straight.

Comment

Working...
          X