• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Violin Brown SL2H Has Landed! Pic!

Nice score!

Comment

[img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] I was also contimplating getting the violin brown, but went for the trans black... and my sl2h is the mahogany version, and in person it really is stunning

Comment

I've seen a VB SL2H in person locally. A very sweet color. I'm sure those pics don't really do it complete justice. I think more people would order that finish if it had a better name. I mean, who wants a "brown" guitar? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

As to how it looks vs. Rootbeer PC1s, they're similar. As quiksilver mentioned, VB has a nice tint of red in it. IMHO, Rootbeer looks a little more "caramel-like". They're both very nice. Then again, there's a fair bit of variation in transparent finishes, so it may depend on the individual guitar, too.

Comment

nice guitar, rock on brotha

cheers [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks for all the nice comments, everyone. I appreciate it.

I forgot to mention that the USPS did a fine job delivering this axe, too (well, it helped that Model 88 packed it impeccably, bubble wrap, double-boxed, the works).

I was very worried about shipping damage, with the pics someone had posted of a headstock busted off, courtesy of the USPS, but this package was delivered quickly and with no damage to anything, not even the box.

Comment

USPS and Model 88 [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Congrats! Nice guitar. The SL2H and RR1 are my two favorite Jacksons models. Beautiful color.

Comment

Working...
                X