SL2H Mahogany Pics!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SL2H Mahogany Pics!!

Please post pics of your awsome SL2H Mahoganies fellas [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Front and back please [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] I am really jonesing for one in Violin Brown [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Jack.

Re: SL2H Mahogany Pics!!

Hey Jack!
    This this isnt in VB but Cabo.
    You probably already saw this on my site but here it is for comparison to the other others that will get posted.

Heres some pics.

BTW, were you still looking into that SLS

Scott

Comment

Thanks Scott!! That is very cool, especially the back, I love Mahogany, especially natural mahogany finish!! Man, I wish they offered this model in Natural Mahogany without the maple cap, may have to go custom shop, but I love the Violin Brown color :-) Man, I can hear that low/mid crunch now [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

I forgot to say, it is between an SLS-SL2H Mahogany or Custom shop natural mahogany 1 hum Soloist, 1 EMG 85, black hardware,24.75 or 25.5 scale,24 frets, original non-recessed floyd, ebony and fins, matching headstock, MOP or black logo, jumbo frets, schaller strap locks,G&G Case [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

I forgot to say also black neck and headstock binding. Jack.

Comment

Sheesh..
            You really got that narrowed down
            hehehe [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Just make sure its got everything you want on it... no matter what model it is

Comment

If you`re spending the big bucks, I say get exactly what you want man [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

You meen none of you guys bought one of these? I would love to get one!! Jack.

Comment

I wanted to get one in the worst way (or any way), too. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Easton had a Trans Black SL2HMAH, which was bought before I could get to it, and then VWall has that beautiful blue one that I seriously considered, but I wasn't really looking for another blue flametop (already have an Archtop Soloist Pro in blue flame), and I also scared myself off of new USA Jacksons for awhile there, after I tried out a USA Kelly with a huge neck at a local store.

The SL2HMAHs are really cool. I'd love to see some pics of 'em, too. Lucky for me they don't offer it in Trans Amber, or I'd probably be seling my car to get one. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Here's my SL2H MAH Trans black, waited 4 months for it... but it was definately worth the wait... The low end could easily shatter a rib cage [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Sweet!
                      "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

those guitars are killer, rock on brotha [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

cheers

Comment

Very sweet fellas!! I would also change out the chrome for black, they should give you the choice if you order one, it wouldn`t be that hard to through black on instead of chrome I wouldn`t think? I will either go Natural or Violin Brown. I would rather have no maple cap, but that is full blown custom shop ofcourse [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Thanks-jack.

Comment

Originally posted by HuntinDoug:
                            My SLATQ is so warm, it makes me want to pee every time I play it. [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img] OK...Maybe not that warm, but you can tell a big difference.
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Nice warm pee? Or what are trying to tell us here, HuntinDoug? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Btw. killer SL2H's gentlemen!

/Henrik
                            Henrik
                            AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Quicksilver, bad newz dude, they make it in Amber Burst, now go get one dude [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Working...
                              X