SL2H Mahogany Pics!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SL2H Mahogany Pics!!

If anyone has pics of one of these puppies in Natural and violin Brown, that would be very cool [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

MAH is the only way to go! It makes such a difference in the overall tone. My SLATQ is so warm, it makes me want to pee every time I play it. [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img] OK...Maybe not that warm, but you can tell a big difference.
      >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

Sl2H-MAH in cherryburst.Sorry,I can't seem to get a proper pic of the back,it won't show any definition so I left it out.

Comment

P.S.,I am also in the process of switching out the chrome hardware for black,should look good!

Comment

Originally posted by HuntinDoug:
            MAH is the only way to go! It makes such a difference in the overall tone. My SLATQ is so warm, it makes me want to pee every time I play it.
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL Next time you're asleep, I hope somebody puts the guitar in your arms so you wake up all wet! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by slayer:
              Quicksilver, bad newz dude, they make it in Amber Burst, now go get one dude [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Jack.
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I was actually wishing for Trans Amber, like the Charvel 750XL, as opposed to an Amber Burst. I don't like bursts unless they're really subtle, but a subtle Cherry Sunburst is a sight to behold, and Kev's is just amazing. Subtle and beautiful. I love it! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X