X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SL2H=SL2HT pricewise?

just found out from eastonguitars.com
    can anybody explain me why is that?
    i'm a little dissapointed coz it seems they just want to make more money because sl2ht is a new model and they know there are alot of us here wanting one.
    cost wise, it should be at least $100 less.

Re: SL2H=SL2HT pricewise?

I dont know what you are getting at with your question..
    It seems a little confusing..

But for the record, the SL2H and the SL2HT's are the EXACT same list price on Usa Selects.

If you dont find waht you want elsewhere, Feel free to give me a try.
    But Im pretty sure the other dealers will have the same answers.
    We dont set the list price, the Manufacturer does ;-)

Vwall Guitars

Thanks

Comment

PLUGPLUGPLUGPLUGPLUGPLUGPLUGPLUGPLUGPLUGPLUGPLUGPL UGPLUGPLUGPLUGPLUGPLUGPLUGPLUGPLUGPLUGPLUGPLUGPLUG PLUGPLUGPLUGPLUGPLUGPLUGPLUGPLUGPLUGPLUGPLUGPLUGPL UGPLUGPLUGPLUGPLUGPLUGPLUGPLUG PLUGPLUGPLUGPLUGPLUGPLUGPLUGPLUGPLUGPLUGPLUGPLUGPL UGPLUGPLUG!

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I think he means that the sl2h is more labor intensive with the body getting carved out for the floyd, the floyd install, and the floyd hardware. All that adds up to more than drilling 6 holes.Just be thankful its an option now cause before fender took over it was a 1000 dollar option.

Comment

Man I want a white SL2HT. [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Jeez Ron...could you have "plugged" anymore [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Still trying to recover your post count, eh [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] Ron likes butt plugs?!? What?? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by P I K A:
                I think he means that the sl2h is more labor intensive with the body getting carved out for the floyd, the floyd install, and the floyd hardware. All that adds up to more than drilling 6 holes.Just be thankful its an option now cause before fender took over it was a 1000 dollar option.
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">that's exactly what I meant!
                you know what, i find it a little hard to be thankful . its not good for their business anyway! unless they don't care.

Comment

why is it not good for business? For the same price, you NOW have a choice of Floyd or stringthru. As PIKA said, if you'd previously wanted this, you had to order a Custom Shop guitar.

Plenty of people here have expressed a desire for a stringthru Soloist. Now, you can have one at US Select prices. Seems to me that Jackson is responding to what the market wants, how is that bad for business?
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

LOL!
                    Maybe so...
                    but you would do it to!!
                    Besides, As a forum dealer, Im allowed certain plugs [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

This thread proves that some people will still b|tch no matter *what* Jackson does! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I can understand in a little way about the pricing, you would think it would be the other way, but maybe the demand is high and the supply low? Anyway, I have my own pet peave with Jackson. It is very cool that they came out with the SL2H Mahogany, but ah, please offer it in other than flame tops and chrome hardware, I would rather have it with black hardware and NO maple top. Ya I know custom shop, but what is wrong with offering it with those simple features, I would buy one of those before custom shop and I really don`t want the neck humbucker [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

I understand why you think it should be less, but like others have said I think its GREAT that you can now get a SL2HT without having to go custom shop. I'm already thinking of getting one... gasgasgasgasgas

Comment

I got Snow White SLH2T from VWall and it rocks! The only thing that they might have overlooked was the standard tuners, which I felt should have been locking.
                            Also, they say that of Floyd Solist is not exactly
                            'neckthough', so SL2HT should be hmm... purer?
                            Anyways, I, too, expected the hard bridge version to be cheaper, but thank God that Jackson still exists in this ESP world.

Comment

Working...
                            X