Finally dropped the new pups in the dinky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally dropped the new pups in the dinky

Finally got the dimarzios i wanted (paf pro in neck and sup. dist. in the bridge) put in my dk-1. Lemme tell you these are the best pickups ive ever played through. Now i can actually USE both pickups at the same time! And glory hallelooooya today was the first time ever i used the volume and tone knobs..and it did what i wanted it to do! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] The paf pro has tad bit more treble and its great for rythm stuff and its so fluid up for high notes. As for the super D., ive had one before, but that was in a mahogony guitar (slsmg) and it didnt sound the best, so i had medeoker expectations of it this time around, but i was dead wrong. It sounds totally killer. I play through a marshal 1960 cab and a blue voodoo. When i had my emgs in the dk-1 i just thought the voodoo was an okay amp, but now that ive got these babies in there, i wont be "needing" a new amp for a while...although i may "want" a new amp [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Anyways maybe ill post a pic or two in a bit. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
Working...
X