X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I' m Wating for my new jackson...

Hello guys,
    I will be soon a jackson player!
    I just ordered a new jackson sl2h silver swirl and i will wait 2-3 months before embrace it and play! But i never seen the color. do you have some pics of a silver swirl?

Re: I\' m Wating for my new jackson...

silver swirl rr1....... [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
    I'm just like you....waiting for my first jackson [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] 2.5 months passed already..so mine should come pretty soon...but i can tell you that waiting for a JACKSON is just like 72 hours/day...so you better stop thinking about it... [img]graemlins/rant.gif[/img]

Comment

Here is a silver swirl SL2H.

I don't want to discourage you, but I'm waiting for my SL2H since november. Until now, there's already a 2 months delay [img]images/icons/confused.gif[/img] !
      What do you mean, "I don't believe in God"? I talk to him every day.

Comment

Originally posted by SLY:
        I don't want to discourage you, but I'm waiting for my SL2H since november. Until now, there's already a 2 months delay [img]images/icons/confused.gif[/img] ! [/QB]
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
        bye. see my in the headlines tomorrow in the asian news section......

Comment

I'm waiting for this one. Placed order about 2 months ago.

Comment

Wow [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] !

By the way, I'm waiting for this one :

That's certainly because of the paint job that it takes so much time to arrive.
            What do you mean, "I don't believe in God"? I talk to him every day.

Comment

Yep, probably the paint job. Select Series Jacksons are made in batches, such as so many of the SL2H in this color or this graphic, etc-etc. Good luck-Jack.

Comment

hey...is that SLS a baritone?? Looks awful big. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

[img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] As if I wasn't jealous enough. Those are some f***ing awesome guitars [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] . Congrats to those of you who have purchased them and I wish you the best of luck in receiving them as quickly as possible!

Comment

Thank you jimmy!!! I think i choose a really fuckin' sweet color!!!!!!!
                    aaaaahhhhhh!!!!

Comment

This is what i'm waiting for...

Comment

Originally posted by xjimmyleungx:

This is what i'm waiting for...
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">thats exactly what Im getting/want!
                        awesome [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by SLY:

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">dude, this guitar fuckin' owns..

cheers [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

God! I am waitng for a a simple RR USA select with a ferrari red finish with black bevels. I have been waiting a year and two months for it. What is up with Fender/ Jackson? They really need to hire some people to get going.

Comment

Check with your dealer to make sure they placed the order with Jackson. They may be waiting for a full batch before sending off the order. Or they may have to wait until they've ordered a certain amount of guitars before the orders are shipped (shipping costs, etc).
                              Since Jackson builds each model in batches, they should have gotten to it by now, so I'd say the slowness is with your dealer.

Newc
                              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                              X