SL1 USA soloist for $1149?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SL1 USA soloist for $1149?

local shop just got two used SL1's in, one of the apparently has some sort of ghost flames job I think. havent checked em out yet

they want $1149 w/case. havent seen what kind of condition they are in but is this a little much for a used SL1?

Re: SL1 USA soloist for $1149?

Yes. Check eBay for current market.
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Dude, I got a 1 year old Black SL2H that has maybe 10 hours on with case and in mint condition I will sell you for $1150 Shipped if you like? Jack.

Comment

$1130 I thought? Or did the price just go up? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Memorial Day sale [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

I would sell it to him for $1130 shipped, but I was trying to point out that he can get my Minty one and pay NO Tax for the same price. Jack.

Comment

im not really looking to buy it, just wondering if they are charging too much. they dont usually carry jacksons so when they get them in, they usually let me know cuz im da jackson man in this town!

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
                $1130 I thought? Or did the price just go up? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img]
                As I understand it, it is the policy of this board to not allow anyone to comment on the price that someone puts on their guitar, especially in a negative manner.

Newc
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

He has it at 1130 in the Classifieds, Buttinsky. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

That's fine, but let the potential buyer be the one to point out the price difference if they have the desire to search the Classifieds. If not, hey.

Newc
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

If you look around you can get a brand new solid color SL-1 for just a little more than that. That's what I would do.

Comment

You two should be married with all the bickering you do. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Besides it is not like its a classified post. The guy asked a question a Jack offered to sell his instead of answering the guys question.

To the poster use the search function there is enough old forsale posts and ebay posts to give your answer.I will refrain from giving my answer since Jack is trying to sell his.

Comment

Originally posted by LRGman:
                          You two should be married with all the bickering you do. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          I know, huh?

Newc's a good guy! We have a lot in common. [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Buttinsky [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Racer X how about showing us a bigger picture of you avatar [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by LRGman:
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'd never marry a man like Ron [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] (....waits for it.....)

Newc

Comment

Working...
                              X