My Babies!!! (Big pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My Babies!!! (Big pics)

That custom shop is amazing I wish they made usa select series with a neck like that

Comment

That koa dinky is amazing. [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] How does the maple neck affect the tone of body wood?

Comment

I really dig the RGF on the SL1. Welcome to the forum. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Miffy rules:
          That koa dinky is amazing. [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] How does the maple neck affect the tone of body wood?
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The sustain is amazing. And the cleans are really glassy. This is the best sounding guitar I ever heard. When you hit a string you feel the entire body vibrating really hard. I guess it's a real womans guitar [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Leon..

Comment

Working...
          X