Rhoads doublenecks??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rhoads doublenecks??

Any pics RR doublenecks? I've heard of them, [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] do they exist in any quanity?

Re: Rhoads doublenecks??

Guitar Asylum has a CS one on order right now.
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

I did see two pictures of the RR doubleneck being made on Jackson's website in the customshop pics. It said destined for Europe?
      http://www.jacksonguitars.com/custom...to_gallery.php

Comment

That'd mean there's at least two of them. Or will be at least.

I'm sure there's more, since I've seen a couple of them before.

Comment

That makes sense! I'm not doubting Jackson abilities to jump on to something good!!!

Comment

I curious as to why Jackson makes the double necks with the necks at angles away from each other instead of parallel to each other?

Comment

On that particlar body shape, it'd mean making the middlepiece much larger. If they'd parallell the necks on that guitar, the headstocks'd miss each other by a hair, if even that. Not a nice sight, imho.

It's all down to the client's wishes, in the end, I think.

Comment

I think it would be cool if they made a RR Doubleneck with piezo synth pickup on the top 6 six and regular guitar on the bottom sixstring. The way you could make the top guitar sound like any instrument.

Comment

Man am I misspelling words. I guess I'm getting excited about this topic. Sorry for misspellings!!

Comment

Also there's that Custom Gold Marbelized RR Doubleneck with Kuts from NAMM '05 in Anaheim, CA....

- Joel
                    RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
                    RIP Dime

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      On that particlar body shape, it'd mean making the middlepiece much larger. If they'd parallell the necks on that guitar, the headstocks'd miss each other by a hair, if even that. Not a nice sight, imho.

It's all down to the client's wishes, in the end, I think.

[/ QUOTE ]

siamese headstock!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                      You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

I guess it would be cool if it were 12/6 and have the synth pickup on the six string. Maybe have half white stripped and half polka dot or black and brass. WOOOOOOOHOOOO!!!!!
                        But reverse siamese. I'm losing control, no more coffee for me!!!

Comment

What would be a good purchase price for a animal like this?
                          Anybody?

Comment

not reverse siamese.. well.. the lower one is a reverse headstock, the upper one is normal and a tthe joint they're not 2 pieces but 1 =)
                            You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

I ment opposing each other. Which would mean not Siamese. you are correct Sir!

Comment

Working...
                              X