SCORE! mid 90's SL2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SCORE! mid 90\'s SL2

That's what I was thinking. all black hardware with EMG's I wonder if a OFR will fit?
    "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

Originally posted by toejam:
      and the trem is the import JT590LP.
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">580
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
        </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by toejam:
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">580 </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yep, JT-590 is the Schaller Floyd IIRC [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Ok, It just came in today. This is absolutly the best deal ever! For me anyway. The thing is filthy, but mint, mint, mint. With a full cleaning and setup, this guitar will be in brand new shape.

It almost didn't happen. the price we agreed upon was 350 shipped. Since he is new to eBay and shipping guitars, I agreed to the price as long as he had it packed by UPS. He agreed. He calls me the next day and says it will cost 110 to pack and ship so now he wants 410. We had a deal and he didn't want to honor that. Pissed me off big time. After thinking about it, i offered to pay him 400 shipped. Look at it this way, this kid is down on his luck (no clue why) and 400 for USA neckthrough soloistis is still a killer deal. I'll post pics after it's presentable.

BTW, black binding on a black guitar with an ebony board is so friggin cool!

Comment

Here she is. Sorry about the blurry pic.

Comment

Great Score! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Great score! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] I think the extra $ for the packing was well worth it, and the deal was still fantastic. Who knows what could have happened if the kid hadn't had MBE do it? Dealing with inexperienced sellers can be very hard on the nerves, but no guts no glory. Glad to see how well this went!

Comment

That is an awesome score, congrats [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
                    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by toejam:
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">580 </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, JT580. Guess I hit the wrong key on accident. [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img] The JT590 is the Schaller.
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                    X