I had a dream....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had a dream....

...I was buying a guitar.... it was a pearl white mahogany SL2HT with Duncans and gold hardware. I was in the store picking it up and they let me take a "test drive". As I plugged it into a Bogner Ecstacy and started to play it was the best sounding, playing, feeling guitar of all time. So nice..and it's mine...oh yeah...this is gonna be so cool.....and then I woke up [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Re: I had a dream....

That's better than dreaming that you are back in grade school and you forgot to put on your clothes before going to class. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

Hey John, i know that dream! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
      Henrik
      AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Originally posted by frankencat:
        ...I was buying a guitar.... it was a pearl white mahogany SL2HT with Duncans and gold hardware. I was in the store picking it up and they let me take a "test drive". As I plugged it into a Bogner Ecstacy and started to play it was the best sounding, playing, feeling guitar of all time. So nice..and it's mine...oh yeah...this is gonna be so cool.....and then I woke up [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's everything I want, save the gold hardware.

Comment

Actually, I am not really into gold hardware either. I prefer black but man it looked so sweet, lol.

Comment

Mocked it up...

Comment

Looks great man!!

How about with black hardware, FR original and as an archtop? Oh yes and H-S-S with the lukather EMG kit?

Leon..

Comment

Working...
              X