The Copperhead has a home.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Copperhead has a home.

Last week I was able to pick up the best guitar I own. It is the copperhead that Kevin Easton had. I would like to thank him and I believe a cop by the name of John. If your out there, Thank You. John was going to buy the axe but passed for something else allowing me to pick it up.

Without further ado I present J6830.

The images truly don't do it justice. The metallic paint looks incredible in the sunlight. Sully can atest to that. I may try and get better pictures next weekend.

This is my first soloist and it's very similiar to my snakeskin DK1. Alder body and EMG pickups. 81 in the bridge and 85 in the neck. All other specs seem to be the same except this is neck-thru. What I don't understand totally is it sound much different than the DK1. I haven't even thought about the whole sustain debate but the tone is different. A little bit darker overall than the DK1.

Once again thanks to John and Kevin.
    http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Re: The Copperhead has a home.

That is just beautiful!!!
    I have been admiring that on K's site for a long time!!
    You got yerself a keeper my freind!!

Rock on!!!

Scott

Comment

That's fuckin sweet [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] I've always loved that one. I'd do a non resesed floyd on it though but still killer
      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Hi Jack Napalm and congrats on the Copperhead SL2H! I bought the one hum Copperhead version myself, these things Rock! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Rudy
        Rudy
        www.metalinc.net

Comment

Hey that's me! I had put a deposit on it but Kevin told me you had your heart set on it. I told him if you want it you can have it. God has been good to me with Charvels and Jacksons. I hope you enjoy it. I will probably order an identical one with different colors. MY GOD it looks great! I was an NYPD cop but I retired after Sept. 11 ...Good luck with that guitar! I bet those EMG's scream!

Comment

Originally posted by Spider Riff:
            Hey that's me! I had put a deposit on it but Kevin told me you had your heart set on it. I told him if you want it you can have it. God has been good to me with Charvels and Jacksons. I hope you enjoy it.
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Tres cool, man! That's an awesome thing to do.

Freakin' beautiful snakeskin! Easily my favorite. [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

You know what I particularly like about that guitar.....The headstock matches the body paint....and I never realized that there was a metallic element to that guitar until I saw those pictures. I have an identical soloist in the standard gray snakeskin and I have seen a lot of variation with those paint jobs. The copperhead doesn't look so 80's gawdy. It seems very unique.

Comment

There was a third guy in line if you didnt take her, I was forth in line. I will probably order one close to the same thing. She's a beauty. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] You lucky bastard. [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                Oh, and for gods sake get it away from the fireplace! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

It's summertime - the fireplace ain't lit [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Newc
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Sahweeeeeeeet. [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] I always want a snakeskin like that.

Comment

[img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] love it! congrats man [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                      "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

I was lusting after that thing but alas the fundage was not to be had. Congrats and treat her well!!!!
                        Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Great snakeskin!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Congrats!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Chucksplatter

Comment

[img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] I love that graphic, especially the matching headstock.

Comment

Kick Ass! Great looking guitar. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Jason

Comment

Working...
                              X