Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which finish of SL1?!

Hi guys,

finally i'm going to order my SL1. i have a doubt between Pile O' Skulls or Graveyard!!! since none of them are available here can you guys give me some bigger pics that I find in Jackson site or other dealers from Pule or graveyard?
    which one do you suggest? what about snakeskin?
    what is the back color of pile and graveyard? what about back side of the neck?
    please help. [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Re: which finish of SL1?!

Personally, I don't care for either of those finishes. I'd go with snakeskin.

It's all your preference, though. Go with what you want.

Comment

easton has a sl2h in graveyard in

i dunno, i like both graphics but i'd probably lean toward the graveyard just because of how new it is.

i'd take a transparent flame top over the graphics pretty much any day though.

Comment

There seems to be a lot more bodies buried in the second graveyard graphic than the first one. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

That's the greatness of hand-painted finishes! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I would personally go for the Graveyard, It looks fantastic. I've got a Graveyard Warrior on order for a customer which I can't wait to see!!! I'll probably have to get one at some stage....(G...A...S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Out of your two choices I would vote Graveyard.

Comment

Snakeskin's nice.
                They go all down the neck with it.
                Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

I also prefer the snakeskin, but if I only had a choice between the skull pile or the graveyard, I'd go with the skulls. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I hesitated like you on these two graphics, and I took the graveyard, mostly because it was new, so less diffused than Pile O. I also did a "survey" with my friends and they mostly prefered the graveyard, even my mother [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] .

One thing if you order a guitar in graveyard, it's more than 7 months that I'm waiting for mine(hope it will be at home soon).

Other pics : http://www.bcjackson.com/detail.cgi?number=45 & http://www.bcjackson.com/detail.cgi?number=43
                    What do you mean, "I don't believe in God"? I talk to him every day.

Comment

Out of those 2 I prefer the graveyard. Never liked the snakeskin. So you see many opinions ,go with what YOU prefer.

Comment

thanks everybody [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
                        how is back side color of pile and graveyard? completely black?

Comment

Yes, black.

Comment

I love Snakeskin ...always think it looks awesome and is less likely to show any scratches etc ..if you bump it [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Wolf

Comment

Graveyard

Comment

Working...
                              X