Re: which finish of SL1?!

Skulls

Comment

Graveyard [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by toejam:
        There seems to be a lot more bodies buried in the second graveyard graphic than the first one. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Definitely graveyard. And ask for as many corpses as possible! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Here a few pix of my SL2-H Pile O Skulls...I think its amazing! The graphic jumps and is very rich in color and depth. I do like that Graveyard as well, the one Kevin has on his site is killer. Anyway, check em out!

Got some weird glare with the digital, I am not the best photographer in the world, but I own cool guitars! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
          I had an SL-1 wirh the same graphic but I sold it to get this one and to be honest I think that the SL2-H has more color and looks nicer than the SL-1 I had. The SL-1 was a '99 and this one is an '02, so maybe they varied it some. Regardless, it rocks and I love it!

Be cool,
          Mike

Comment

Ohya...and if I had my choice I would KILL for a Pinhead graphic!! I know GMW and the custom shop offer it but its HELLA Expensive! Sooner or later I'll find one for an affordable price...that blows BOTH the POS and The Graveyard away!

Late,
            Mike

Comment

I'm a dumbass...DOUBLE POST, SORRY!

Comment

Thanks Mike, but I can't see the pics! can you post it again?

Comment

Originally posted by RemCarr:
                  Ohya...and if I had my choice I would KILL for a Pinhead graphic!! I know GMW and the custom shop offer it but its HELLA Expensive! Sooner or later I'll find one for an affordable price...that blows BOTH the POS and The Graveyard away!

Late,
                  Mike
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm with you on the pinhead graphic. The pinhead soloist is the most incredible guitar I've ever seen. But to begin with USA Jackson, a Graveyard soloist won't be too bad [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] , if I receive it one day [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] .
                  What do you mean, "I don't believe in God"? I talk to him every day.

Comment

Working...
                  X