My first Jackson (SL2H)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first Jackson (SL2H)

Well, my very first Jackson came in last Thursday. A solid black SL2H USA, with shimmering MOP inlays. Long story short, I can't imagine ever playing another brand of guitar for the rest of my life. Jackson has officially spoiled me [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] .

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone here, because if I never stumbled across this board I most likely would have never purchased my Jackson. THANKS GUYS!!!

Lastly, thanks to KE who, even the day after a tornado landed on his street, still took my order and shipped it out when the power came back on. Now THATS service!

I'm going to go back to playing my Jackson now [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

THANKS AGAIN!

Re: My first Jackson (SL2H)

Ummm Congrats to you and all but ummmmmm...aren't you forgetting something? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Congrats,bro!I remember the first time I opened my SL2H case I just stood and stared,beautiful guitars.Enjoy and hook us up with some eye candy!

Comment

that's great, SSS. What model are you buying next? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        Hail yesterday

Comment

It probably looks like this:

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Congrats! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] I remember my first soloist....Been hooked ever since!
            >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

Oh Yeaaaaaaaaaaa, sweet, I got my first SL2H in March, transparent black, I know how you feel, I've gotten rid of all my guitars that weren't Jackson or Charvel (except for my American Classic strat 2 hums, original floyd maple neck, I love this one). Now I am looking to score that very early San Dimas Charvel with an unfinished maple neck. but oh wait isn't everyone else in here looking that that as well?
              If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Oh Yeaaaaaaaaaaa, sweet, I got my first SL2H in March, transparent black, I know how you feel, I've gotten rid of all my guitars that weren't Jackson or Charvel (except for my American Classic strat 2 hums, original floyd maple neck, I love this one). Now I am looking to score that very early San Dimas Charvel with an unfinished maple neck. but oh wait isn't everyone else in here looking that that as well?

Comment

Comment

PICS!!! Damnit!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                    X